CR and Content Relevancy Reference

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Superskull85, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Full CR and Content Relevancy Reference
    Overall Progression Summary
    Current Season (3 Month) Summary (Live)

Overview

This thread can serve as a reference for CR and content relevancy. If you have any questions about where certain pieces drop, what the IL of those pieces are, the minimum and maximum CR entry points or what your CR would be with either a subset of the available gear or a full gearset you'll find it with the resources above. For future reference this thread should be pinned in Oracle's Database (Guides) for as long as it shows up-to-date information.

Below will be a relevancy chart in image format for easy lookup of the current Season (3 month cycle/period). This chart may not 100% match the pages above but should be close enough. I'll update the image periodically when needed or we get to a new Season.

If you would like the full editable spreadsheet for whatever reason you may retrieve it here: DCUO CR Relevancy Chart

Originally inspired and adapted from Trexlight's sheet. Summary adapted from Remander's thread.

Current Season (3 Month) Summary

The full up-to-date chart is available here: Current Season (3 Month) Summary (Live)

Legend
    • Episode <Gearset> CR - Highest CR obtainable if you only got the Common gear + <Gearset> pieces for that Episode. For example all Episode 21's Common pieces + Rare Chest, Legs, Back, Waist.
    • Total <Gearset> CR - Highest CR obtainable if you only obtain the specific <Gearset> pieces and nothing else. For example all of Episode 19-21's Vendor pieces only.
    • Cumulative <Gearset> CR - Highest CR obtainable if you had the best gear from the previous Episodes + <Gearset> pieces. For example all Episode 19-20's Rare pieces + Episode 21's Vendor pieces.
    • Cumulative Gear CR - Highest CR obtainable if you had the best gear from the previous Episodes + <Gearset> pieces. For example all Episode 19-20's Rare pieces + Episode 21's Vendor pieces.
    • Crafted Gear - For Episode 19 and onwards all Face and Rings in the "Rare/Crafted" gearset are only available via crafting.
    Chart

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  2. Superskull85 Devoted Player

No one has commented on this yet but I justed wanted to make it clear. I know that the max CR of Episode 21 & 22 don't match exactly what you see in-game as it is off by 1 CR. I am getting confirmation on an appropriate/correct pattern before I go ahead and make an adjustment. I think a lot of you would use it to figure out the IL and cumulative CR of gear is, so I don't think it affects too many players, but thought I'd post this to make players aware that I know about the difference regardless. :)
    • Like x 2
  3. motionsick Well-Known Player

Cool.

Can you also update to note which of the highest gear is not available as a drop but must be crafted, if any?
  4. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Updated the chart to include Vendor and Rare style names. I also moved the style/piece list to the top of each section in case it ever made sense to specifically colour code those and not make it seem "out of place." In addition I adjusted max CR until I get a confirmation one way or another. For at least the current Season it should be accurate to what is in-game.

P.S. I did notice a spelling error after I updated the chart with the Rare style "Quickstryke." I'll have it fixed next update.

I'll see what I can do. I kind of wish I saw this before I did the previous update. lol
  5. Superskull85 Devoted Player

So I created a separate column for the crafted pieces and made there text colour a darker gray. Do you think would be sufficient enough to separate them? You can see it live here:

Current Season (3 Month) Summary (Live)

Let me know what you think and I'll convert it to an image and replace the first post chart.
  6. motionsick Well-Known Player

Looks a bit odd to have it sitting out floating in the column. You could just have it at the end, in grey. Then in the Episode/Gearset column, also make the description grey:

Rare/Crafted | Head, Shoulders, Hands, Feet, Face |

and/or a note in the legend might make it a bit more intuitive?

7. Superskull85 Devoted Player

It's a little easier to copy formatting as I added more Episodes with it in a column so I kept it but I added a comma to the end of the previous list. I also coloured the "Crafted" part of that section title. In addition I added a legend note in the live and forum post about crafted gear.
  8. Loy Well-Known Player

Where can I get the crafting tools for the ep23 ones?
  9. Superskull85 Devoted Player

When Episode 23 is available you'll be able to purchase them in the Equipment Supplier 212223 vendor.

Some of the information you'll see with these resources are projections. I have provided a rough month and year (in brackets) when these Episodes will be available to buy, play and purchase/obtain gear from. For example Episode 23 should be available some time in April 2016.
  10. Loy Well-Known Player

Thanks bud. Having a hard time getting a full max set. I even used replay badges :(