CR 94 equipement vendor

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jamie, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Jamie New Player

I searched the forums but I couldn't find an answer - where can I buy CR94 gear? I need to get a better weapon after I accidentally deleted my CR 93 hand blasters. The dev's really should give a warning when you try to delete something saved to your armory. :(
  2. SkullGang Devoted Player

One of the gaps between the wings and central hubs on the ground. Or to the left of the Mogo and GUS teleports.
  3. Cable Committed Player

Right next to where you talk to Mister Miracle in the WT if you're a hero.
  4. Jamie New Player

Thanks guys. I didn't see it on the watchtower map so I was starting to think it was somewhere else.
  5. Schimaera Devoted Player

Yeah the Vendors are a bit confusing right now. If you agree, maybe you'd like to join us in this thread: https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/vendor-location-revamp-suggestion.221949/

Maybe we'll eventually draw the dev's attention.

Best regards

Schimära
  6. Zues New Player

I could be wrong but right before you delete it, doesn't it ask you if you're sure since it's imprinted in a armory? Or is that only for salvage?
  7. Jamie New Player

It didn't when I deleted it. I have retested it on other items that I had cups of
  8. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

I thought it did ask "are you sure" on items saved to the armory...
    I've seen it several times.
    Of course, if you think you're deleting your old PvP feat and accidentally hit your PvE feet instead, the warning does no good.
    Or, if its new gear that you haven't saved to the armory yet...