CR 100

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eranthis, May 6, 2014.

1. Eranthis New Player

Hey, i wanted whats the new quickest way to get to cr 100 ? ... i know just run stuff but ... doesent the 85 gear in trigon + all modded get you to a high CR alone with mods? ....
  2. MetalMario Loyal Player

Replay assault and battery and mod the item level 90 gear. You only need to get to 99 since you can do the solos at that point.
    • Like x 2
  3. Statman New Player

85 gear modded won't get you there.
    86 gear modded won't get you there.

I believe the lowest you can get to CR100 with is a mix of 87/88 gear (about half half) modded with level V mods.
    • Like x 2
  4. BumblingB I got better.

86 gear with 87 weapon. All modded with 5s will get you to 99. Run the Iconic Visions.
  5. Poo New Player

The Vendor gear from Trigon can get you to 99 if modded. Then go do the T6 Iconic solo's.

Edit: Bumble beat me :(
    • Like x 1
  6. ACW37162 Loyal Player

I love how no one said;

Run the batcave raids
    Then run the FOS raids
    Then run gates and prime
    Then run t5 alerts and nexus and paradox

You will pick up tons of feats, learn how to play, what good and bad players look and sound like, and might be ready to contribute to end game content when you get there.
    • Like x 1
  7. BumblingB I got better.

That wasn't asked. It's obvious from the questions in the OP that the player is already 84+.

If they were asking how to quickly level an alt, I got tons of shortcuts that will not be said, because eh. I don't want to.

As for learning, there seems to always be a high cr guy smashing the content, what's the learn?

Edit: I can also tell the OP, who does have access to DLC9, to just get carried through AnB. Will that satisfy you? I just don't get this kind of response.
    • Like x 2
  8. Malfunkshunn Well-Known Player

Run all three raids and mod what you get. If you have a good partner he can easily run you through the t6 duos to get your gear strait. Happy I didn't waste too many replays on ab on my troll now that you can get unattuned 90 in the duos and iconics.
    • Like x 2
  9. EChondo New Player

CR84 to CR103 guide: http://dcuobloguide.com/guides/combat-rating-cr-84-to-cr-103/

CR Calculator(not 100%, but close): http://dcuobloguide.com/tools/combat-rating-calculator/

The calculator only has up to Expert V mods, but you can put any number the mods. So if you know how much you get for a VI mod, then input it yourself.

Going off of what Statman said, and using the calculator I linked with Expert V mods, you can see that the calculator does reassure the fact that you can have ~87/88 fully modded.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

So you would want level 88 Chest OR Legs, and you could have fully modded level 87 gear and it would be 100.12. But again, the calculator isn't 100% accurate, so be sure to get a couple pieces of level 88 just in case.
    • Like x 2
  10. Eranthis New Player

I've been playing this game since 11' i learned everything about this game, i got access to everything out at the moment, and i sure know how to pick up feats as the other guy said that in RED was never asked. If i wanted information like that i would of made sure to post it.
    • Like x 4
  11. ACW37162 Loyal Player

I'm sorry you don't enjoy my satire bumbling I'll adjust my posts in threads your active in.

You answered the question asked specifically and excellently with correct information.
    • Like x 1