Fixed "Cover Formation" feat bugged?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Caroline, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Caroline Dedicated Player

I heard it's been patched already, but me and my leaguemate kept trying for it and it never popped. Cyborg did not get interrupted even once.
    • Like x 2
  2. Chenders70 New Player

Confirmed. Have been trying for this feat every day on both Normal and Event versions. Cyborg never interrupted at any point. All mobs tank pulled away from him and turrets.
  3. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Actually I just did it. So either there was a stealth fix or there was a microsecond of interruption.
  4. Fwames Well-Known Player

I've done it. It seems that Cyborg is a primadonna diva. Upon a couple of tries we just didn't let a single add near Cyborg and knocked them down right away.
  5. TLantern Developer

Hey everyone, thanks for the report! I fixed an issue that looked like Cyborg could be interrupted while he's running to the second and third turrets. I also updated the feat description to mention that he has to hack all 4 turrets to get the feat.

This should go out in the next hotfix. Thanks!
    • Like x 7
  6. Caroline Dedicated Player

I randomly got the feat with a friend the other day, so I think it should be good now :)
  7. jolaksi Well-Known Player

It looks like even if 1 add hits him during turret hack, he got delay, stands like 1 seconds and keeps walking. Thats what fails the feat. Easy way is: get a tank or some pulls and take 1st set of adds and keep them CC in one of the rooms back there. Just make sure they dont reach and hit Cyborg untill he deploy all turrets. Then you are safe to kill all leftover add waves.
  8. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

As of Saturday I was able to get it reliably.
  9. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

It was bugged from when the 1st raid was added in up to now (worked OK from launch till when they fixed FV). During that period Cyborg kept switching (back) to tank and would automatically draw the first hit no matter what you did. It is OK now. Just be sure to switch him to troll (he will stay now) and keep spamming pulls.