Counter Immunity Removal

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by CosmicIV, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CosmicIV Well-Known Player

2. Sabigya Steadfast Player

GG Arenas. Nice knowing you.
    • Like x 16
  3. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

Better.
    • Like x 2
  4. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Can't wait. Best news I've heard in regards to PvP in a long time.
    • Like x 7
  5. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

Completely uncalled for. Where is the feedback that lead to this conclusion? What's the point and incentive for counters now?

But not self-explanatory.
    • Like x 12
  6. Absolix Loyal Player

Why? With this I can successfully blockbreak someone only to get interrupted by someone else. Basically, I can now be punished for successfully countered someone.

Why should I be punished for succeeding at a skill based aspect of PvP?
    • Like x 14
  7. SeeMeFight Well-Known Player

I could care less. AM and WM already broke Arenas, at least to me. This is just another reason to me to not queue for Arenas.
    • Like x 11
  8. Fies Committed Player

Wow. Together with improved HL will be fun :) Seems like Legends is unaffected...not calling for it but 2 different sytems?
    • Like x 1
  9. SeeMeFight Well-Known Player

Have fun getting spammed with DW Explosive Shot
    • Like x 3
  10. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Remember when PvP had no counter immunities? I do :D
    • Like x 9
  11. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Here is your answer. Round Table.
    Still can't believe they decided to remove counter immunity from Arenas before fixing AMs, and WM and role imbalances.
    • Like x 13
  12. Avatar Ryuk New Player

Counter Immunity was originally for PvP, and i didn't like the fact that they had put it into PvE but that's another story. I think this is a downside, i like to able to counter someone while i have very low hp and able to pull it back, and i like to be able to have a good chance with 2vs1, without counter immunity you will no doubt be annihilated in 2vs1 or 3vs1 etc.. in PvP battles you should be farming immunity from enemies, i wouldn't like to see this vanish.
    • Like x 12
  13. MentosTroll Loyal Player

this is probably another one of those silly little experiments.....
    • Like x 2
  14. CosmicIV Well-Known Player

I do not agree with this change if WM / AM isn't removed.
    • Like x 3
  15. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Couldn't agree with you more ;) By far one of the best steps so far to change PVP for the better
  16. Sir-Ivy Dedicated Player

You've rendered them vulnerable, that's reward enough IMO.
    • Like x 2
  17. Tilz Loyal Player

Yea..good bye all combos for cele...immunities were my best friend to pull off Weapom attack + 1 combo... not even using the am buff.
    I'm not sure about this thing, but i think it is meh.
    • Like x 5
  18. Sabigya Steadfast Player

I would agree if there were not breakout powers available to every power set [Some with 2] and access to a trinket.
    PvP matches are going to end a lot faster and this update is pretty much a god-send to Fire Tanks that get countered a lot.
    This pretty much removes most AM's from PvP leaving only Rage, Nature, Hl as viable DPS powers.

Good luck pulling off Celestial, Munitions, Quantum, Fire and Ice AMs.
    • Like x 8
  19. CosmicIV Well-Known Player

5 fire tanks spamming smoke bomb please :)
  20. Rokyn Dedicated Player

I can see tank powers popping shields to get up immediately to do damage and rotate breakouts be uber in PvP. I don't know man this is a little crazy IMO.....:eek:
    • Like x 1
  21. Sabigya Steadfast Player

It's fine now though. Just 2v1 them.
    Now no matter how skilled you are at countering as long as you are being 2v1ed you can't win.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.