Countdown to Water Powers: Week Six! (Updated!)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Maxwill Committed Player

:(
  2. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

I personally LOVE the gifts and i cannot wait to see whats next
    • Like x 1
  3. OG PrimalWave New Player

An epic last week gift would be a water material!
    • Like x 2
  4. Aquajet Well-Known Player

I chuckled. ;)

I'd settle for a unique water aura for members. Yep, that'd be worth subbing for.
  5. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Man, they should get you to write dialogue for Mr. Mzyzptlk. SuperChump.
  6. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Well, I see all the electric users are getting ready for water's arrival....
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Just clarity: we don't have to claim these gifts by Water-release, just be Legendary?
  8. JasonIsley Devoted Player

They will not be sitting in your claim window forever. Claim them or don't, it's your choice.
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Guess won't then, shame about changing to Water power if the free power-respecc doesn't even last long enough for Water to be released...
    • Like x 1
  10. JasonIsley Devoted Player

The respec token has nothing to do with the gifts from this event.
  11. JasonIsley Devoted Player

The gifts in question are the:
    Aquaman Bust
    Aquaman Emblem
    Enhanced Aquaman Emblem for members
    Aquaman Beach Towel
    Opened Arcane Time Capsule
    ^^^Log in and claim these by August 30th^^^

The 50% of sale has already expired. The free Respec Token was a member gift only and part of the Stat Revamp, that expired August 10th. If you claimed it before then, it's good for however long it sits in your inventory.
    • Like x 1
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The Free Respec expired August 10th? You sure about that? Because... it's still sitting unclaimed along with the Speedster sCowl
    Have no idea which one's are Account Only and which are Character, or which ones will expire or last until claimed, guess should just quit and save everyone the headache
    • Like x 1
  13. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I read that wrong then:
    Member Gift: Free Power Respec Token!

"With the launch of the Stats Revamp, we have a little something extra for our members. Want to try out a new powerset or bring up a new alt? You got it. Log in today and check your Redeem/Claim window for your free Power Respec Token. To receive this gift, members must log in by August 10, 2017. One per account."

The busts are tradable, one download per account. You can download an emblem for each of your toons. The towel is tradeable, one download per account. Opened time capsule one per account. Once you've claimed it, you're stuck with it until you consume it or delete it.
  14. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Week Five gifts spoiled in an email from DCUO:

Members: Seafoam Aura (lots of little blue bubbles in the picture)
    All Players: Base Item Comic Book Covers (posters - Aquaman covers, four pictured)

Nifty! :D

Edit: As an aside, I love the fact that the devs used the Aqualad and Tula designs from Young Justice to show off the Seafoam Auras. :)
    • Like x 3
  15. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Can you post a picture so we can see what it looks like .
  16. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Wait!
    DCUO Sends out Emails?
    How after all this time i do not know of this?
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

As far as I'm aware once you've logged in to be eligible for the gifts they should be claimable forever. This is how gifts that were claimable from the MP have worked in the past to the best of my knowledge, but you might want to PM Mepps or something for 100% clarification. That being said, I know you're a bit contrary in the way you play the game, but why not just claim them anyway? It would be a lot easier than asking about it on the forums. Just let them sit in your inventory or bank until you're ready to use them.
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thank you

Don't like claiming something if every character can't get it (don't have a problem with the Respec Token as only two characters will be changing powers, and already bought a Token for Cyana), got caught out by simply claiming anyway with the Flush Base Pack, don't have a base yet, and even if did, wouldn't have claimed it if knew it was OPA
    • Like x 1
  20. WraithShadow13 Active Player

Mepps

I still haven't received the Replacement mod box or its email on most of my characters. Was there an unmentioned, or unseen on my part, condition that needed to be met to get this? Six of my characters don't have it have it yet and i'm not sure if they're going to be left out on this. The levels range from five to twelve, most over ten. Is there any thing we can do to claim these on characters that didn't receive them? Is it something i need to achieve before the water event ends? Or are they just out of luck, since this was part of the revamp?