could we have old booster bundels rotate?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by stärnbock, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Proxystar #Perception

Again that's not how they were sold.
    • Like x 2
  2. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

I don't think it gets any clearer.
    • Like x 3
  3. Shadow Force Committed Player

Ah whatever, i have the auras i wanted, so i don't care that much hopefully style unlocking will give us the opportunity to have the auras that are owned by main characters. P.S don't wanna burst your bubble but they released the booster bundle with OG plasmic 2 times so the available for a limited time doesn't exactly count.
    • Like x 1
  4. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

[IMG]
  5. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Which would never repeat an exclusive. What part of "exclusive" is difficult to understand?
    • Like x 2
  6. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

I would love to get that smoke aura. Last time I saw it in the broker it was 500 mil, lol. That broker fee must've hurt, like 25 mil lol.
  7. stärnbock Devoted Player

available for a limited time, doenst mean that the same BB couldn't come back (even for a limited time).
    exclusive to the bundle can be interpreted as "you can get it only in this BB" (while the time it would return).
    i could aswell just wait for style unlocking aswell, i guess. the question is only when that will happen... if...
    • Like x 1
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You know, I was wondering when this one would pop...again. It's like the greatest hits of "beating the dead horse" topics.

In case anyone missed it, Exclusive items will not be returning. Asking for them makes no sense because the Devs understand what that word means even if the players don't. Your best bet would be to ask for new Auras or items that are non-exclusive that would sell well (for the company) AND be desirable to the players at large.
    • Like x 7
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

What would be the point of bringing "that" Booster Bundle back if they're not going to re-release the Exclusive item???
    • Like x 6
  10. nawanda Loyal Player

Just popped on to forums and looked at two threads. One with a post saying "dps needs a damage increase" and another where people are asking for more RNG cash grabs.

No wonder the devs are absolutely clueless as to what players want.
    • Like x 4
  11. light FX Steadfast Player

When exactly was the bundle with the og plasmic released 2 times? I was playing when it went live. And i saw that bundle on the MP 1 time and 1 time only.

1st BB went live here and had the OG plasmic https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...for-a-limited-time-in-the-marketplace.168011/

Next BB that had the OG nimbus went live march 19th 2014 https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...tems-return-in-the-new-booster-bundle.196886/

The one after that was the black smoke bundle https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...s-back-with-new-auras-and-a-new-price.222205/ U can search the announcement section and see this. The 1st 2 bundles clearly say the auras are exclusive to those bundles.
    • Like x 3
  12. Shadow Force Committed Player

Well it came out in July first i missed that one and then it again came out in august, so technically it came out 2 times.
    • Like x 1
  13. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

That was how I remembered it, too. That was why I added the disclaimer when quoting that post that "Everything on the Internet is absolutely true," as quoted by Honest Abe. We all know that Abe was alive when the internet was invented. ;)
    • Like x 2
  14. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

I can see how you might have missed the nonexistent Booster Bundle in July. I often miss things that didn't exist.

Just for fact checking, I did find that you may be right and wrong at the same time. EU PC received the bundle before US and before EU PS3. If you had accounts on both servers, you could have received it twice, but you would have no way to transfer between servers. It's still an exclusive, one time release on each server.

• Like x 5
  15. Shadow Force Committed Player

It clearly says psg accounts in July if your uspc
    user at that time. Then it's not my problem it even clearly states that
  16. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

For PSG accounts on the EU PC Server from July 24th to July 30th in 2013 o_O
    • Like x 2
  17. Shadow Force Committed Player

Well I would show you proof but I can't access the old website but for psg users it was released twice.it is clear to me that it's easier to put you on ignore not bother with replys
  18. JasonIsley Devoted Player

No, it wouldn't be right. Besides, I'd rather see new exclusive stuff I can't afford.
    • Like x 1
  19. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

PSG was only meant to be used for EU server purchases. If you were using it for US server purchases and also using the US marketplace, then you were having your cake and eating it too with that Booster Bundle. The bundles contain exclusive, limited time items. They cannot be recycled because they were meant to be available only once. I am sorry that you cheated the system and think everyone should have the same opportunity, but it was explained many times when the bundles were available that OG auras and some of the other auras would not be returning in future bundles. Future bundles would include new bundles and re-released bundles, wouldn't they?
    • Like x 1
  20. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Yes, it does. This is not an open question. Exclusive auras and items will
    NEVER RETURN.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Am I being at all ambiguous here?
    • Like x 6