Could Super Strength be useful?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Iron YoJimBo, Feb 16, 2014.

1. LL New Player

It should be more useful. I always thought if you had it...any missions that make you carry something, you would not be hindered at all.
    • Like x 3
  2. Minnion Devoted Player

That would be another nice perk to that power wouldn't it?
    • Like x 1
  3. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

I can see the shouts in The Watchtower now:

"Need dps cr103+, must have superstrength"...:D
  4. Gods Disciple New Player

Good idea! I always thought the super strength in the iconics could be used to more affect!
    • Like x 2
  5. Karnevil Committed Player

superstrength should add stats to brawling and martial arts. imo.
    • Like x 2
  6. Ch3wtobacco New Player

id say make it its own powerset... maybe to make people accept dps a true role...personally I don't think the current DEVs are up for the task, however
  7. Fools Fire Loyal Player

Don't laugh, when one of the Paradox glitches was around awhile back you heard...

"Need DPS for ODD FEAT - Must have Heat Vision
  8. Iron YoJimBo New Player

it's kinda sad to see a bus hurled for 358 damage, when you're cr 100 . . .
    • Like x 3
  9. Remander Steadfast Player

Yeah, you can punch for more than that, lol!
  10. Iron YoJimBo New Player

Superstrength should not only scale object damage with cr, but lend stuns & knockback to certain melee moves
    • Like x 2
  11. Will Power Loyal Player

What is most usless in this game is X-ray vision when was the last time a target was invisible and even then people just rush the trap and fight through the madness now I would love an update to this power. I'd love X-ray vision to be like Final Fantasys Scan power revealing number of Health units and How much power the Target has what it weaknesses it has and of coarse how much Dom is required to successfully Debuff it.
    • Like x 2
  12. Ch3wtobacco New Player

that's why I say more of a powerset less than an iconic afterthought... at least im not a super puker...devs must watch south park too much...cant wait for Brown Lantern Poop powers
  13. Remander Steadfast Player

Yeah, I suggested after that post that X-Ray Vision would be a good one to buff other ranged weapons that don't rely on strength (DP, Rifle, HB).
    • Like x 2
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I like this synergy idea...this sounds like a good way to make iconic powers more viable without making it too game breaking.
  15. Ch3wtobacco New Player

it would be nice but the current devs always want to take way when they give...remember them "Fixing" targeting but then just after that they made all adds "able and all too willing" to jump behind you and screw up your target lock? beware what you ask from these DEVs

where they cant code it correctly they cheat to make it SEEM challengling
  16. Hero of Justice New Player

Maybe something like the rocks that Bane and Wonder Woman use in Legends, with the damage, stun, and knockback.