Could Someone Tell Me Why....

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix, Mar 6, 2016.

1. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix Well-Known Player

Flame Cascade is defeating my full 100 PvP CR troll in open world, Or why some powers such as ice celestial and nature still have the ability to block break with AM mechanics. I thought that was removed. Just wondering because I was told PvP was adjusted to get rid of 1 shots, and fires flame cascade is eating away over 25k HP.
  2. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

The block breaks are another story.. but let's go back to flame cascade again for a moment.

You said you were in open world... that ends the story right their. The PvP changes only work in arenas... it will not touch upon anything done in open world (such as duels or trying to kill the opposite faction).
  3. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix Well-Known Player

Ahh ok. Well That about does it for me. Thanks for the response.
  4. Captain Carkus Well-Known Player

PvP changes were applied to Open World, or at least some of them. I think what the OP is seeing is simply a problem with PvE gear being so much better than PvP gear.
  5. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

Crit chance, crit magnitude (just to name a few) were not toned down for open world.. nor were the damage from all attacks... hence at least a huge contributing factor to why it happened the way it did.
  6. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Basically if your not a flyer don't be in pvp open world. People will rain down with fire and mental am and almost one shot you. Just another problem that needs fixed.