CouE speed feat time

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xxHELLSTROKExx, Nov 14, 2021.

1. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Does anyone know what it has to be? Or does the 11min include cut scenes? We were done before 12mins/ done with the last cut scene by 12:14. Watched some vids and theirs were counting when they finished like 30 to 40 secs after our run. Any ideas? Starting to think it may be glitched as we've tried several times now and have had a few done faster then the vids mentioned
  2. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Usually, timer for speed feats start whenever your group hit the first add of that raid. With that said I think the other group you mentioned start burning first set of adds later than your group did. I think thats why there is a 30-40 secs difference.

Also 12:14 is very interesting timing. I assume you guys missed the feat just by a few seconds IF you guys hit the 1st add as soon as you all went down from lobby portal of COUE.
    • Like x 1
  3. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Ahh, good to know when the counter actually starts. We assumed the second the instance started, it was counting. Which makes me feel like we probably finished it in under 10mins without cutscenes. Odd. I'll see if they want to try again today.

Also, pretty sure I just ran totdr with you yesterday on my ice tank alt Holycawk. Smooth run, always a fan of those haha