Cosmic skin on the color palette

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by EconoKnight, May 19, 2016.

1. Nodens Dedicated Player

Holy crap, you've got a persecution complex going, there. At no point did they ever say or imply that the cosmic skin style was deliberately broken, or that it'd never be fixed. In fact, they said they WOULD fix it, and they will. If all this pissing and moaning is because the Dev's didn't jump at the moment of your command, then you seriously need to get over yourself.
    Furthermore, there is nothing ELITE about getting the texture, and I'm willing to bet that whoever you're referring to as "royalties" put just as much into the game as your "peasants" do.
  2. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

[IMG]
    I've been out in the field too long...btw I never said it was deliberate...just handled horribly...and I am right in thinking this
  3. Nodens Dedicated Player

Sorry, but when you say they HAD to break it, and then give a reason why, then you're saying it's deliberate.
    I do agree that the entire cosmic situation is being mishandled, from the idea of putting it in a booster bundle, to making it rare, to not including it's correction in the first hotfix when they had the chance. Mepps had said at one point that they had it fixed internally, but would not be able to get the hotfix out for a while. -yet there WAS a hotfix. I don't mind having to wait a while to get my characters' skin fixed (if there's a reason for the wait), but there should have been some kind of notice as to WHY we're still waiting for a fix they say already exists.
  4. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

fine...whatever...sure...
    [IMG]
  5. Phill Committed Player

Can you go ahead and release the fix for PC since PC does not need PS to give the OK?
  6. Phill Committed Player

LOL
  7. Phill Committed Player

Yes, the chrome skin is messed up also. I did not notice since I wear a shirt. After you mentioned it I verified that I have the same issue with chrome skin.

[IMG]
  8. Sharodin New Player

so can we get an estimate on when this actually gets fixed? since you know you allready fixed it internally?
    • Like x 1
  9. Exostorm Well-Known Player

And I don't know if it's related, but the weapons mastery styles seen to be affected by it too. One of my styles is locked on cosmic, and I can't remove it.
  10. Sharodin New Player

sooo 3! hotfixes since the patch and this problem that is allready "fixed internally" is still there. . .
  11. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

Those were server hotfixes. Mepps said it needs a client hotfixfix. Those need approval from Playstation and XBox.
  12. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Darn Shame set of bad co-incidences that makes DCUO look like a money grubbing bunch of fools.
    People are thinking it was done intentionally to sell more BB's. I doubt it. Something that looks this bad however, should be fixed pronto.
    Bad PR