Cosmic skin on the color palette

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by EconoKnight, May 19, 2016.

1. hintofcoolness Well-Known Player

Thanks!
  2. BumblingB I got better.

EK, when did you put makeup on?!

Can holograms wear makeup?

Curious...
  3. EconoKnight XIII Legion

This appears to be affecting more than just cosmic skin. I put on the chrome skin, and it has a color difference between head and chest on the same "seam" I showed earlier. It's not as noticeable on the chrome skin (mostly from the back), but the problem is there.
    • Like x 1
  4. EconoKnight XIII Legion

My processors have overloaded because of the crazy savings!
    • Like x 2
  5. Nodens Dedicated Player

Thank you!
  6. Furling Well-Known Player

I have this same issue on a male toon with the gunslinger coat. The chest looks awful atm. I had to switch to a different skin for now.
  7. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

I too have the Red Face of Anger!
  8. INS1GNIA Active Player

Yep, even with pied piper hood, there are rips of the skin showing through the hood on top and there is a mouth cutout...which is weird.
  9. INS1GNIA Active Player

10. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

11. DeltaSix New Player

Thanks for letting us know about the fix Mepps, I was trying my best not to get mad about it.
  12. Sharodin New Player

it might be a good idea to make some sort of testserver currency and enable the store on there so that bugs and interactions like that might get attention before a patch goes live
  13. arcfussion Well-Known Player

I have the same issue . But u can clear it if you go to color pallete then to skin color and play with skin color and then return it to normal color and save it. It should return your head back to normal color ,until you change something in your style screen again.
  14. bagofboom Committed Player

Well the outfit doesn't help!!
    I kid, I kid.
    But seriously, I'm in this category because I was gonna start my own thread for the same issue. I have 2 toons with Cosmic skin and logging into both I looked identical to yours. I had to switch to a different skin altogether. Just taking it off and putting it back on didn't help.
    Probably something with the new Materials yes?

Long Live DCUO!!
  15. bagofboom Committed Player

No, Fatal meant to say "Extra Offense"!! o_O
    But I do have a craving for Dairy Queen now......

Long Live DCUO!!
    • Like x 1
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Hot fix put up and no skin fixes....
  17. Nodens Dedicated Player

Huh? Where did you see that? Last mention I see from Mepps is that the hotfix itself still needs to be implemented.
  18. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

He posted hot fix patch notes for today's server restarts last night. The cosmic skin is still broken even though he said it was fixed internally already.
  19. raaddd Well-Known Player

When will this be fixed???:mad:
  20. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

You will not get a refund but you should understand they had to BREAK what you PAID for so the "Elite" players could stay as "Exclusive"ly away from you as possible...much like the peasants did everything... while it was royalties job to depend on "the little people" to make sure they stayed better than "those people"...