Corrupted Zamaron Hard KNocks Feat

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Belthazur, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I have run this 4x 2x with the sale person
    Other Person got the Feat However I Did Not.
    I never used any Trinket, or Soder. I even Removed them from my loadout
    PLEASE HELP

Muzura USPC
    • Like x 1
  2. Savynaa Well-Known Player

i have same problem no trinket no consumable no supercharge i have play only with power and nothing i have try on other characters it is the same.

I am on EUPC hero
  3. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

USPS4 Not getting the feat either. Same Scenario
    Live today
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating.
  5. Bobburt Committed Player

Same thing happened to me. No supercharges or soders. The only thing I used was Baby Boo.

Bobburt USPC
  6. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I just ran it with a Leaguemate who did not have the feat. It Popped for me this time but not him...Seems to be a Slight Bug. But Hey it's ONLY day 1
  7. JackFrost Developer

Hey all! I've been investigating this issue, and wondered if I could get some more information. Are any of you Earth power type in particular? Whether you're Earth or another power source, are you using pets? Other than the person mentioning they only used one of the Boo trinkets, are any of you using other trinkets?

Sorry for the scattershot questions, but I'm trying to eliminate possible reasons for the feat inconsistently failing for people. Any additional information could be beneficial. I apologize for the inconvenience. Cheers!
  8. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Me Personally Am Mental, My Partner is Ice He used the Battle Bot.
    I Used my Batdrone and the New trinket during the first run then nothing the 2nd run But feat did not pop.

I will try to get more info from him when he logs back in
  9. MenToc Active Player

I was running this with a sorcery partner, where I used skeets, but she did not. Somehow I got the feat but she did not.
    We were running it in troll healer.
  10. Mathalos Well-Known Player

I ran it as an ice DPS and I did not use any consumables, trinkets or supercharges. The only pet I had was robot sidekick, which was spawned all the way through. That set-up did not get me the free with three different tries. I will give it a go without robot sidekick.
  11. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

I'm Sorcery and used the Fury-pet. No knock-out-feat for me either, though I was not knocked out and even removed my soder and the supercharge from my loadout.

I also used a Ms. Boo trinket.
    My duo-partner got it.

I just remembered, that there was also a leveling-mission, where that bug happened. One person getting the knock-out-feat, the other not, though no-one was knocked out.
    I think it was the temple of crime. Superold bug. Had that happen on multiple chars. I only got it, when I ran it alone, not with a teammate.
  12. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

Dont use the battle bot. I didnt get the feat when I had my sidekick bot but ran it again with out my sidekick bot and got the feat
  13. ErnieB Loyal Player

I got it, my partner was using the drone from Iconics, he didn't get it but he could have had it already so can't be sure, anyway I was Light and the only thing close to healing I used was the Iconic shield.
  14. JackFrost Developer

I believe I've got the issue figured out, and am working on a fix now. The problem is that in order to succeed the feat as it exists right now, you had to be there when the first player entered the instance. If you were the 2nd player to enter the instance (because you pulled the short straw), even if it was a half a second later, you wouldn't be there for a particular hidden event to fire.

That said, to fix the issue, I'm going to change the feat a little bit. The change likely won't make the next hotfix (sorry!), but it should make it out soon. When the feat description is updated, you'll know the fix is in! Thanks for reporting the issue, and again, apologies for any frustration or inconvenience.
    • Like x 1
  15. Belthazur Dedicated Player

OK so its a Coin Toss Each Time then..OK Ill let my League KNow
  16. Elusian Crowd Control

Got twice the feat. First as with a Sorcery Pet DPS. No other pets involved. Second as Earth DS with pet, no other pet like Baby Boo involved here either but Sidekick was called once still fine.
  17. Mathalos Well-Known Player

I was able to get the feat finally with not having my robot sidekick spawned during the entire instance. I suppose it didn't really matter if that is the case, Jack.
  18. The Game Well-Known Player

I didn't get the feat either. I just ran it with a friend grouped up. She's rage and I'm gadgets. The only things we did was supply drop and orbitals.
  19. Savynaa Well-Known Player

I have try with my 3 character Ice, Celestial, Munition don't want to work. I have don't used robot sidekick for exemple in Ice i have use only colde snap, buff weapon, artic gust and better wind nothing else. I have remove before the instance every trinkent and consumable from my armor.
  20. The Game Well-Known Player

I got the feat this way lol. My leaguemate didn't tho so its weird to me