Corrupted Zam Duo School Of Hard Knocks Feat Not Registering

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by thirty six, Aug 5, 2015.

1. thirty six Loyal Player

Entered the duo twice with no super in my loadout, no colas in, and an empty utility belt, but the feat won't pop for me. I've seen it pop for people I was grouped with though.
    • Like x 1
  2. lanternknight Committed Player

A leaguemate was having that problem on her nature toon on the ps4. Try relogging and running it. It worked for her.
    • Like x 1
  3. thirty six Loyal Player

I thought the same so I switched to another toon and ran it twice on him to no avail. So, I've tried the feat 5 times total, on 2 different toons, and nothing.
  4. Walrusneck New Player

Same, ran it three times with three different people. All of them got it except for me. Rebooted each time as well
    • Like x 1
  5. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

I'm nature as well and I had a league mate get this feat but not myself.

I went healer in between at times, but the healing loadout I had didnt have a supercharge nor did I have sodas equipped, nor did I die.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are checking into this.
  7. thirty six Loyal Player

The toon I tried with 3 times was ice, the one I tried twice with was sorcery.
  8. thirty six Loyal Player

Thanks. Let me know if you need my psn to get on my account.
  9. JackFrost Developer

I believe I've got the issue figured out, and am working on a fix now. The problem is that in order to succeed the feat as it exists right now, you had to be there when the first player entered the instance. If you were the 2nd player to enter the instance (because you pulled the short straw), even if it was a half a second later, you wouldn't be there for a particular hidden event to fire.

That said, to fix the issue, I'm going to change the feat a little bit. The change likely won't make the next hotfix (sorry!), but it should make it out soon. When the feat description is updated, you'll know the fix is in! Thanks for reporting the issue, and again, apologies for any frustration or inconvenience.