Corrupted Aura

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Red Jenni, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Red Jenni Loyal Player

When will they let us have these?
    • Like x 4
  2. YinChakra Dedicated Player

When they give us mist auras....
  3. ACW37162 Loyal Player

Must Aura, what sorcery is this you speak of.

To the OP my guess is the other side of never in a bajillion years.

So if you can live to a bajillion +1 there is a chance
  4. TestReporter Loyal Player

5. TigerLord Active Player

Dont hold your breath. But if you are holding your breath please dont pass out before me as Im holding to get catwomans purple mist aura but ill probly need a heals before i get it.
  6. Vodka Committed Player

The Corrupted Aura will be renamed Black Solar Aura.
    • Like x 5
  7. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I could see the next box being:
    Glimmering
    1. Green
    2. Yellow
    3. Blue
    4. Pink
    5. Purple

Solar
    1. Black
    2. Blue/ Purple

Special aura
    1. ??????????
  8. Elusian Crowd Control

You all go away until I can get that one!!!11

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  9. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I'm glad I got my Solar Aura it is fitting for my name and when I return back to electric.
  10. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

This would beat out the black smoke imo. I just hope we get it.
  11. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Speaking of, why we don't get more black auras? Besides Smoke and simple/slim black we could use Solar Black for sure although I'm counting on Solar White and Pink. :rolleyes:
  12. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

I'll like to buy Corrupted aura!!
    But need in a booster bundle
  13. SYNDICOR2525 Dedicated Player

Would definitely buy this if offered through the MP or BB
  14. Ravenorn Level 30

Solar is overpriced by who knows who and is still not as good looking as the Black Smokey Aura. Meh, the fuss is entertaining i guess. :p But i do agree, a corrupted aura would compete for sure. :)
  15. jflusson Well-Known Player

these devs dont have the balls to give us a corrupted aura
  16. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Corrupted and Rainbow aura are needed...I'm sorry but I want a rainbow aura. Maybe around St. Patrick day we can get one. That would be really cool, I mean colorful. :)

The corrupted aura does look good and I could see a black Solar and yellow solar in the next BB set.

As for the glimmering I bet all the colors that the OG Glimmering shows will round out that set.

As for Zantanna aura I believe that is just pink Nimbus as the shapes and stuff from the aura is due to her magical / sorcery type of aura.

Next aura up should be a true flame aura. One designed for fire. Red Smoke was close but it needs to be a combo of Smoke and Nimbus and have 3 colors: Red, Orange and yellow.

I got the last two right. I said an Aura like the Flash (Solar) and StarySky (Glimmering). Here is hoping for 3 in a row. Who knows, maybe it will the Corrupted in its almighty form with tenticales coming out like it does. If they do create that one, they better create it for dark green man. LOL....