Controllers in Stats Revamp

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Soul, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Soul Dedicated Player

Quoted from another thread I responded to, I thought this is worth being out there as a thread by itself.

I don't see the changes as negative at all, if it felt otherwise with my post somehow, it wasn't with intention.
    Whether this is the end result desired by the Devs for the Role or not, I'm not quite sure.

• Like x 3
  2. stärnbock Devoted Player

exactly. SC generator has replaced POT.
    however: cooldowns made trolling almost to the point you just need to try to allways have everything in cooldown.
    it is feeling lame, even worse than what we have on live server.
    also: with the SC being half of your power out, as solo troll you will heavy rely on the TC mod for its cooldown reduction...
    good thing is: power management is now self responsability of everyone.
    full power bars at any time for everyone is a thing of the past: it is impossible for a troll and also not theyr only duty anymore ^^
  3. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

spot on ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. Ansgarr New Player

have all your powers on cooldown is not bad. be fast and can do as muts dmg debuff and give power is troler jod(i was anyway in till all this stupid mecanics come) stop say what can do trollers easyer to play but what can make him inportnt to have him on your group is mmo game with 4 rolls all the rolls need to do theyr jobs not just dpsing is stupid
  5. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

Get some sleep and come back maybe.
  6. Ansgarr New Player

when i was play the game you was sleep. but that is not the point on the thread so if you dont whant to say somemthink for the thread just dont replay. go to sleep now and ..... (you now :D)
  7. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

Maybe English isn't their first language. Only one can hope.:p
    • Like x 1