Controllers in PVP

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Voltage Dude, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Voltage Dude New Player

I recently came back to the game after 5 yrs away, i quit because of the pvp changes, mostly the removal of noobs in open world pvp. And the removal of everything that was deemed "Not fair" by forum crybabies. Well they won, so if you cant beat em join em i figure. Theyve removed all pets & trinkets, and all home turf add ons, even though it was a pvp DLC, no more back up, orbitals etc. Even removed the ability for all roles to debuff eachother. How was that not fair? Why are controllers allowed to destroy just about anyone regardless of gear and skill points? They just spam endless debuffs and gain power over time, eventually anyone will run out of power and they just stun you to death because you cant even break out. Its ridiculous, unbalanced and the very meaning of "Not fair" They do way more damage than a dps even in troll role. Ive seen trolls melt tanks with healers, 1 on 1 no one can beat a troll. You pop pvp trinket, 1 second later you're debuffed again. Its enough to make me not even want to run pvp. If anything is not fair and needs nerfed its trollers in pvp, its broken, unbeatable and insane. It needs to end.
  2. Djem So New Player

Once again, the gesture of removing functional features from the game as opposed to providing additonal options for players who despise a specific aspect of the game (Player vs Player in this case) serves as a primary source of instability and inactivity.
  3. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Soooo now we're gonna start complaining about controllers instead of tanks. xD
    A good healer can beat a controller in PVP. Especially a good water healer. x( those guys can be rough.
  4. Voltage Dude New Player

You must be a troll, in denial of facts. Maybe try reading the part again where i said ive seen tanks, with a healer get melted? Im electric, ive gone into 2v2 with a tank and we get destroyed by 2 trolls, its not even close, its not even debatable. I was gone awhile so i only have 269 skill points, but I AM a good healer, i am a good dps. I had over 10,000 arena kills over 5 years ago. And theres nothing you can do vs trolls. What good is healing when you have endless heal debuffs on the entire time? Same for tank, they have defense debuffs on the entire time, while the trolls gain power over time. They have endless power, endless debuffs the whole match, no other powers can match that. And ive looked people up on census after matches. Trolls with lower gear, less skill points slaughter everyone. I usually run with people around 300 plus skill points. Makes no difference vs trolls. Water? Thats funny.
    • Like x 2
  5. Zydelo New Player

Arenas are out of line at times partly because the innate strengths roles had against each other have been removed leaving some holes that used to have counters against them.