Controller vit trinket needs a buff?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Leonite, May 4, 2022.

1. Leonite Well-Known Player

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but we're only getting 10% increase in vitalization compared to 15% buff to might/precision/health/restoration boost for other role trinkets. Same with vit sodas.

I think vit is the only stat here that would not break the game if boosted... like what's the worst thing that could happen?!? :)
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Would it be game breaking to raise the buff to 15%, no of course not. However consider they could drop the Vit buff down to 5% and you wouldn't notice a difference either way with the current meta revolving around power management. So the real question is why raise it all?
  3. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

The real thing is, is why do we have 80k vit and it still can’t give us power? Put on claw, max it out, max out all vit and etc and it’s still crap. So what difference will an additional 5k vit do, nothing. They could double my overall vit and I still wouldn’t notice a thing. I’d be like ‘cool’ 200k vit and still see a blue number that says 4183. Bahahaha
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Because power management isn't the controller's sole responsibility. Players need to primarily manage their own power. That artifact IMO does a good job at showing who needs a group battery and who doesn't.
  5. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

It does a PERFECT job at separating those who can manage power and those who are in debt to it.