Controller shielding is broken in pve

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Damashi The Kaotic, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Damashi The Kaotic Well-Known Player

Is anyone else getting an ad for a power respec token often, because they are popping up at an alarming rate, and it is getting really dang irritating. I play quantum because gravity and time manipulation has always interested me ever since I was young. I expect all controller powers to have standards in functionality, and quantum is not functioning to those standards. If quantum is broken, I'm not going to switch to a power that isn't broken; I'm just going to quit playing.
    • Like x 2
  2. duEprocEss New Player

Yesssss! This is how they had been working until GU41 changed and ruined Time Bubble for quantum.

I've had league-mates report the constant advertisements. One said she got it after every load screen. Personally, I have not seen the advertisements because I turned that "feature" off in the settings.
  3. Damashi The Kaotic Well-Known Player

How do I turn it off?
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 6
  5. Damashi The Kaotic Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  6. Little Sister New Player

Great news, thanks Mepps !
    • Like x 1
  7. shiny mackerel Committed Player

What's wrong with event horizon? Doesn't it say it reflects damage in the tooltip? It's not breaking on hits so I don't see why it's bugged.
  8. Damashi The Kaotic Well-Known Player

Never mind then I just read the tool tip for it. When I saw it was doing damage, which it didn't do before gu 41, I thought there was an issue.
  9. damnedant New Player

damashi. u asked to test shields and post results. sorry a little late and i think here already exists such osts anyway will write what i have seen at ld
    event horizont
    doesnt reflecting damage but couldnt revive ppl from borrower puddle. picked up from ice field. before upd could do both acts

time bubble
    couldnt pick up neither from puddle nor from ice field. before updt i could revive ppl from puddle

sorry for late response and my poor eng

p.s btw quantum tunneling released me from traper cage
  10. duEprocEss New Player

• Like x 1
  11. duEprocEss New Player

Hey, Damashi. Go to Settings > UI. You'll find a setting for "Display Marketplace Updates".
    • Like x 1