Controller artifact(s)

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Itachi_oftheLeaf, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Itachi_oftheLeaf New Player

So I recently returned from about two year hiatus and being noticing some controllers will be doing pretty good damage in the the raids. Now a lot has definitely changed since I last played and just being wondering, what’s the setup and everything to do such? Do you go hybrid or weapons expert, I’ve seen a lot use the parasite power harness artifact. Also, do you put your points into controlling or into doing damage?
  2. Black Jaq Devoted Player

There is no easy answer to this question because There really are a lot of variables at play. Probably they are using Bow>DW. I would guess they are running a high Vit/Prec spec. Probably maxing out damage and power crits. They may be using Claw as well.
  3. Mazahs Loyal Player

It depends on how you want to play.
    Personally I'm a bit old school and focus on just power & pickups & leave DPS to do their thing

For that I run Amulet, Parasite & Scrap.
    After crits, I put 75-100 in might/Power everything else into vit.
    • Like x 3
  4. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Yea as stated by mazahs, while you can run a battle troll build I personally don’t see a point. In current elite raids you want to focus on power out more than anything. In easier raids where things die faster you doing more damage isn’t important because it’s an easy raid. In alerts the role less troll buff gives enough power regen to not need a troll at all so battle trolling in there isn’t needed either.

If you want to do a little extra damage while not neglecting your role than you could get the brawl into shuriken mastery with the strategist artifact and maxing you’re crit damage chance and damage magnitude. But only after maxing you’re vit and placing enough into might/power so that you can maintain yourself too. After that you can put a few points in prec.
    • Like x 2