Constantly freezing on PS4

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Incredible Wrecker, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Citrik Well-Known Player

I've tried to run the Gotham Mercy Hospital duo and froze on three separate occasions at the same spot. It's during the first cutscene with Mr. Freeze. As soon as the camera pans to Nora, the sound and everything continues but the game itself freezes until the PS4 kicks me to the crash page. I had to switch to my PS3 to do the duo and did it no problem.
  2. Whatever999 New Player

Just had the PS4 completely lock up going into the "Tala's Warehouse" section of "A Black Dawn".
    Screen went black and the PS4 became completely unresponsive. I couldn't even "force shutdown" the PS4 and had to disconnect the AC cable.
  3. MagicDrop New Player

I had the same thing happen called PS they did a hard reboot and it fixed it for a little bit! Then it happened when I tried to use my first deed each and every time they told me to call SOE they tried 3 things then told me I had to call PS who told me again I had to call SOE. Once I deleted and reinstalled I couldn't even get to my character selection page! This is very fustrating I want to play this game and even get all the DLCs but I'm not putting money into a game I can't play!
  4. dubq New Player

I've started to get this since the most recent Game Update. Has happened three times now since the update was released.
  5. Tobias1978 New Player

I am on the ps4 but the only bug I have is the "X" not showing up when I try to chat after I switch characters....I have to log out of the game completely to get it back..
  6. TheEyeOfOdin New Player

It happened to me for the first time today...5 times in a row. It has never happened before. Coincidentally, today is also the first day I have ever gone Legendary and used new powers and weapons which I haven't been able to use before. I created a new character and had been playing with him for a good few hours before the error/s occurred. I was outside in Metropolis fighting some NPCs.
  7. Hotshot407 New Player

The same Error has been happening to me all day only 2nd day playing and I've crashed about 20 times in the past 30mins and I'm just normally playing doing quests, zoning into solo instances, vaults, gorilla island, and even making a new character on the character screen it still crashes any updates yet?
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We expect some improvement with GU 35 and are continuing to investigate.
    • Like x 1
  9. Toxicwerewulf New Player

im on my ps4 and I keep getting the error code CE-34878-0 and it's been happening for nearly 3-5 days I don't know why it isn't working can you please fix this i'm really getting annoyed I have been patient, and now i'm starting to think it's something to do with the in game?
  10. Frankzilla Committed Player

Ive been experiencing constant lag this past week what up with that?