Constant disconnects

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Gray Mouser, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Gray Mouser New Player

I just recently changed ISP to Comcast Xfinity 1 gigabit. I am using an Arris TG3284G modem/router.

I am a US/PC player, using an Alienware laptop, I7 core 2.50 GHz, 8 GB ram running Windows 10

The problem I am having is that I can connect to DCUO with no issues, but when I zone the game will freeze up and I will disconnect with error code 0x0009. If I do not zone, I can stay connected for a while, but the game will eventually freeze and disconnect me, same error code.

I have disabled the modem firewalls, computer firewall, added port forwarding, reinstalled the game on my PC and updated all drivers and still have the disconnection problem. Prior to switching to the new ISP I never had connectivity issues, so I assume it is directly related to them.

A very thorough web search has turned up no fixes for this. I am hoping someone else may have come across this problem and found a solution.

thanks!
    GM
  2. JaeBlazee Active Player

my friends PC also freezes up and gives him a black screen and he has to do a hard reboot because of it.. not to sure whats going on
  3. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

@greymouser contact Daybreak Games support

@jea blazee get a program to measure pc component temperatures... E.g. gpu-z and CPU-z
    Overheat crash will result in a black screen.
  4. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Also grey mouser: I saw you posted in the SOE domain earlier: I have no idea how you did that, but that means something may be wrong with your internet connection.
  5. mrjive12 New Player

I am facing the same problem as gray mouser- I recently upgraded my speed on comcast to 1 gigabit with a new modem.
    I play dcuo on an xbox one. I haven't yet tried the port forwarding that gray mouser mentioned (and I will try that). the symptoms I get is that I get disconnected any time I try to enter an instance or warp to one of my bases or to HQ I get disconnected and ingame anytime a cutscene starts - my character becomes out of synch with whatever group I'm with
  6. mrjive12 New Player

and please enlighten on what ports may be needed to be forwarded for xbox one
  7. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

It is unlikely any player would know that, because normally consoles just work after the Ethernet cable is plugged in.

Contact Daybreak Games support.
  8. The Drama Club Level 30

Same for me, on the PS4 Pro and a standard PS4, using both ethernet and wifi connections. Upgraded to Comcast gigabit yesterday and issues began immediately. Opened a ticket with support, and am hoping since there were no other posts in this thread since July that there is a clear resolution.