Conspiracy theory about Atomic

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Hemmy, Sep 30, 2015.

1. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Mepps is the king of trolls.... I mean controller
    • Like x 4
  2. Hemmy Committed Player

Mepps, how could you?!
    Everyone, he's trying to cover it up!

[IMG]
  3. lukelucky Devoted Player

New power on the way and I get 2 switch for half price.......... um yea id buty the token regardless so works for me
  4. Xenia B Well-Known Player

Nope not a conspiracy in any way, it just normal business practices.

It seems that a lot of people forget games are a business and with that they think anything done by game companies to make money is some horrible thing. When in fact these companies are just employing basic business models to sell their product. Now they don't always do these basics correctly, sometime not even seeming to know what they are doing but still it is just normal business practices.
    • Like x 1
  5. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

no
  6. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

l only hope that radiation powers won't be red or fiery-orange colored.
  7. Hemmy Committed Player

1) Mepps renamed the thread, it wasn't originally called "conspiracy" it was originally an idea, kind of in the style of "what if..." so I don't blame you for that.

2) I clearly state in my post that I'm not criticizing their practices. In fact I think they make good business sense.
    • Like x 1
  8. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

would it have been a conspiracy to get more money out of players if the sale excluded power respec tokens>
  9. Hemmy Committed Player

10. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Lol that's hilarious that he changed it.
    • Like x 1
  11. JediKing Level 30

The dev followers are strong within this thread.
    • Like x 1
  12. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

no not mepps lol
  13. Xenia B Well-Known Player

Sorry, I had a feeling that would have been thought of as directed at you (thought I put a disclaimer in it, hmm).

I was speaking in a more general term as to how a large amount of people act towards money things in games.
  14. Hemmy Committed Player

My bad :p I guess I sounded a little defensive. But now that it's understood the message behind the words, yes I totally agree. More than a few people seem to have very little concept that DCUO is a business and needs to make money.
  15. DCUO ENTHUSIAST Dedicated Player

For those of you that don't know,I'm blessed with the ability to see the future...and I predict with 100% certainty that atomic will out dps all FOTM's in a damage ratio of 2-1...henceforth, outdpsing nature and hardlight 12 to 1....
    • Like x 1
  16. JediKing Level 30

Your sig is making go to the green side. Lol I swear its like its like those Twilight McDonalds or someone that campaign when they choose your side the werewolf guy or the glowing vampire guy.