Considering playing again

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SpicyMoonlight, May 9, 2016.

1. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

I was 153 when i left off. I remember fighting Gorilla Grodd before I took a break. Can i pick up and go from the newest stuff? I'm not convinced enough to re-sub just yet. I do wanna jump back in and see how different the game has been in the past few months. Any suggestions where to start off?
  2. Wallachia Devoted Player

Don't PUG.

That's all you need to know.
    • Like x 1
  3. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

Technically speaking you're one CR away from being able to hit the duo for Episode 24 (which is going to be the funnest part of this episode, looking forward to Darkseid but this Harley stuff will probably be more entertaining).

So long story short you can do everything else that currently exists if you have the existing episodes.
    • Like x 1
  4. Derio 15000 Post Club

153 is hardly a break. You are practically almost back to the end. Come back next month.
    • Like x 3
  5. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

You should be able to get to 164 easily, and the game hasn't really changed much.
    • Like x 1
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Just do it woman.

You know I'd help you.
    • Like x 1
  7. SnowStar Committed Player

Yay! You seemed sane welcome back
    • Like x 1
  8. Leafy Committed Player

no he won't colds useless.
  9. Backseid Devoted Player

What exactly do you think has changed in a couple months?
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I'll fight you
    • Like x 2
  11. Leafy Committed Player

and you'll lose.
    • Like x 1
  12. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

Everything has changed. All the buttons do different things now. We walk on ceilings and sleep in the air. Moonwalking is common while waiting for groups. And you can now beat people in open world pvp and take items from their inventory. It's awesome.
    • Like x 2
  13. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Lol I meant changed far as the whole merge and older instances being populated.

Pugging doesn't scare me more than the mess of an inventory I'll have being premium :(
  14. Backseid Devoted Player

Ewww... You said the "P" word!!!
    • Like x 2
  15. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

I know. I'll end up not being interested seeing my escrow and my 2k spending limit. But I just wanna see what I've been missing.
    • Like x 1
  16. Backseid Devoted Player

So you own the new content?
  17. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Nope. I couldn't tell you the last episode I ever purchased. Even when I took a break before I was still subbed (thanks autopay :rolleyes: )So I'll pretty much be logging in to do old content for now.
    • Like x 1
  18. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

With that CR in 1-2 days you would around 159-160+. It is not hard at all to get to end game. I took a league who left for 6 months from 132 to 158 and than left again. Took 4 days.

In a week my league took 1 toon from level 1 to CR 162. I have take a toon from level 1 to CR 160 in a week. That same league mate did the same on another alt and this time he got the toon to 163. LUCK is the biggest factor.

I would love to see you come back, but my gut is telling me you would be disappointed with the game if you did come back, so do yourself a favor and simply don't play.
    • Like x 1
  19. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Thanks. Aside from my stance on Replays being a means to progression, the game itself still is good to me. I have kept up with most things for the most part.
  20. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Honestly, I don't think that will be very fun. You should buy 1 month Sub or something so you don't get bored.