Connection Issues/Freezing

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Tropical Skittles, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

Since yesterday every time I logged in I would freeze and I would have to shut off my system. This is also occurring with my boyfriends toon, which he just froze 7-9 in a row soon as he logged in. Fellow league mates also said this is happening to them as well, mainly in the watchtower.

USPS Server Side
    • Like x 1
  2. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

3. FlowerFly New Player

Well im on PC side and have same issue after GU 46
    USPC /EUPC frozen screen for 3-5 minuts it happends like 4 times per hour and i cant play becouse of this .
    Never had problems like this before .
    Those lagz happends everywhere at WT at raids or LPVE its realy anoying .
    Ather games working fine its only DCUO and only after GU 46 .
  4. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

You can't log in and play during the daily server restart.

EUPC always has the restart ariound the time you posted.
  5. FlowerFly New Player

Yea right only i have this problem all the time after GU 46 and no one is playing when sever is down + im at USPC now and still get frozen every 10 minuts:(
    What i did is :
    -instaled new drivers for my nividia
    -reinstal game (twice)
    im gona reinstal win 7 and instal game again if that dosnt help thats mean problem with DCUO not with my PC.
    • Like x 1
  6. FlowerFly New Player

Well it didnt help so i have no clue what i can do more with this issue .Im gona play something alse till u fix it .
  7. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

You should definetely send a ticket to the support. List all the things you tried and if you are doing something specific* before you crash Also attach dxdiag and msconfg to the ticket!

Just to be on the safe side (the support takes long to reply to tickets anyway):
    Check the temperature of your CPU and GPU while playing DCUO (there is lots of freeware out there that can help you do this). If they become too hot and the hardware fails, it can easily make a PC crash - I've had it happen to me too and 5-10 minutes is a suspicious timeframe.... ;)

*in a loading screen, accessing a vendor, opening a certain menu, in a certain area, or always the exact same amount of time that passes before the crash... or...or...
  8. Sawhat New Player

Hey people!
    Before I send my ticket, I'm asking here if someone knows about problems with entering theTEST SERVER!?
    I tried few times to log in Test server and he says something like not active Abonnement. But I paid this month my all access new.
    And in the regular game I can enter. Used test server something like 3 days ago with no problems.
    Are they still fixxing problems there?
    greetings to all
  9. SCARLETTIA New Player

Game update 46 or whatever keeps freezing me, I'm playing on USPS server my characters name is SCARLETTIA. I was told by my league members its happening to them as well. Hope the problem gets solves soon.