Comprehensive Style Locator List

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Rumour, Mar 29, 2013.

1. recoil Committed Player

thanks! i got it about the 5th time running it.
  2. bagofboom Committed Player

This is the Arctic Gear style and it is from the Christmas Seasonal.
    I'm almost 100% certain you won't get it until next winter.
    I have it on a few toons from two or three years ago so I forget exactly how I got it but I'm pretty sure it was content related.
    :(
  3. Kijra Level 30

i found the super girl boots in metropolis hospital (the Doctor Psycho/Rescue Super girl mission)...any ideas on where to get the rest?
  4. L T Devoted Player

Sadly, I think there is no "rest".

Most people use the metalhead skirt for supergirl, which can be bought at one of the safehouses. Not sure what top... probably one of the simple starting ones.
  5. recoil Committed Player

so i heard atrocitus drops the face style for league of assasins in coast city. how rare is that?
  6. Leet Active Player

Need Style Vendor updated. I can't seem to get Medieval, Military Tech, Alien Tech, Kryptonian gear. The rare chance i do get one its tied to a specific role that i can't equip. I am not about to spend $20 to spec into healer, then spec back.
  7. Sugr Bear Committed Player

This may be a long shot, but does anyone know where to get the skull reinforcement face style? I think it's called cybernetic jaw plate, and I haven't been able to get the shaman head style for my troll. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
  8. BLA1Z! New Player

War room I believe. Like $250
  9. BLK Well-Known Player

Can we get this updated for new players?
  10. cosmiclord8000 New Player

anyone know where the rapture set for tank drops from I the head but would like to get the set
  11. cosmiclord8000 New Player

I have the head and hands, legs of the rapture style but I don't know where to get the rest of the set but I keep finding the wings for controller and healer but I cant find any tank ones