Compound Omega

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by BRITTENY, Jul 17, 2015.

1. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Is it possible to have the sodas say 5% instead of 5 where it lists the stat bonus? I think it's a little confusing to know what bonus you're getting.
  2. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Also, you aren't getting the stat bonus from the buff. Is there a way to update the tooltip to make it so it doesn't say that the buff overwrites other buffs? It makes it kind of confusing to those that don't know it won't overwrite, let's say your Nitro soda buff.
  3. Loche Developer

We found a bug just before PCTest that was affecting the Omegas. We should have a fix for the buff on Monday. We will have to look into the tooltips.
    • Like x 1
  4. Schimaera Devoted Player

Can someone elaborate a bit on the compounds? Are they really stackable 5% buffs? Does it mean that a raid group can buff themselves up to 40% that sounds pretty hilarious and way to much.
    • Like x 1
  5. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

LF DPS FOR SM MUST HAVE COMPOUND OMEGA
    • Like x 1
  6. Fiash2k Active Player

in the Omega Compound New P.box thread Mepps stated that they dont stack with each other only with other buffs like nitro or ATX or normal powers which buff.
  7. Schimaera Devoted Player

Ah k thanks for the clarification. Wasn't able to read anything the last day,I just logged in and the question came to my mind ^^
  8. NerdOfPrey Creative Director

I think drenz already updated the info about the stacking late last night (after Test build). We'll look into the 5% messaging too.
  9. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Awesome! Thanks!
  10. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

So after the hotfix, the soda is now applying the buff, but it still says 5 instead of 5%. Is it possible to get this updated to say 5%?
    • Like x 2
  11. NerdOfPrey Creative Director

We're not done looking into all the issues. Only so many hours in a given Monday :)
  12. Loche Developer

The fix for not showing 5% should be on PCTest now. We had to let it simmer for a bit, as it is a big change to how tooltips were generated in code. Let us know if anyone sees any issues with tool tips.
    Thanks
    • Like x 1
  13. ChillCat Loyal Player

I get why using % symbol would be a problem programatically. If it turns out to be a major hassle, I think most folks would accept the generally understood abbreviation of 'pct' ;)