Compound Omega issues?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Drathmor, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Drathmor Unwavering Player

· Compound Omega

oThis is a consumable that buffs your group's stats by 5% for 30 minutes, and persists through death.

We as a league have been playing around with these and would love some clarification on them as currently they only seem to effect 4 people at a time if anyone at all and we were under the assumption that they were all 8 players. some times they are only affecting the person that took it and no one else in the group is receiving the buff

Also they are supposed to stack is that with one person taking several or is it each person in the group taking one

Can we please get more info on these sodas Devs
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The sodas do not stack with each other. The group will only ever get the 5% bonus from Omegas.

They should hit all 8/up to 8 players in the group. If they are not, please let us know, and under what circumstance.
    • Like x 2
  3. Ichiro Loyal Player

Also just a quick observation the 5% bonus does not stack or double for roles. On my tank I only got a 123 dominance boost from my 4922 dom base in tank stance. That would be 5% of half of my dominance. Am I correct in assuming the boost is only to the base dom and does not double when in tank stance?
  4. spack2k Steadfast Player

i think it does not hit all 8 if some are around a corner for example and not visible to the one whos using the buff.. but its just an idea.
  5. Drathmor Unwavering Player

we had several people take them yesterday in HH
    we were all standing in the hallway before the big room were the fight happens
    first person took it and only he got the buff and was the only person able to pull up in effect and it mention it
    second person took one and 3 other people besides them also got a buff to show and was able to verify in in effect list but no one else received the buff at all.
    we will try again when we get some more but thats what happened last night