Fixed Sixth Dimension Kryptonian Time Capsule Collections Rewards

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by MaryMagdalene_DCUO, Jun 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cozmode Active Player

thank you. i was getting heated. after waiting a few hours and restarting over and over. i'll check again
    • Like x 1
  2. Super Khrome New Player

I have completed the superboy jacket and the kryptonian kerchief collections and have not received the "grant" for the rewards. I got emails with 5 marks for each. I thought this was fixed? the collections were completed approc 48 hours ago.
  3. CettaDCUo New Player

I have finish collection but i get only source marks...not the hair style for the feat....
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The collection rewards come in through the grant window and not the mail. Either log out and log back in, or type /welcome to trigger the welcome screen.
  5. Supremestylez New Player

Hello,

I just finished the new TC collection for the Super rebel jacket but i just reveived 5 source marks. I cant write a ticket cause i still cant create a daybreak Account. Im on EU ps ingame Nick Pennywìse

I just finished it about 5 to 10 Minutes ago
  6. Super Khrome New Player

I completed popped collar jacket and mullet collections, but the emails only contained the 5 marks.
    That was over a week ago. Is it still not resolved?!
    Do I need to file a support ticket to get the rewards?
  7. DanteSp New Player

I just completed Rogol Zaar's scars, and i got a case of source marks instead of the Kerchief. is there any way to get the kerchief?
  8. DanteSp New Player

*issue resolved, TY!* i got the granted item box now, thank you!
  9. KobeEl Well-Known Player

Hello,

I just completed one of the collection from the latest TS and received 5 Source Marks for it ...
    I was gonna complete them by buying from the broker all remaining items ... but all 3 collections will grant me the same : source marks. No poiut completing them right now ...

[IMG]

I did receive the Supergirl mail tho, but with the Source Mark 5 case attachement.

[IMG]

No Accessory ...
    [IMG]
  10. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  11. KobeEl Well-Known Player

it took really long for the system to allow me the grant window.
  12. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

I received source marks instead of the freedom mullet after completing the end of the century classic then I saw the same for the other collections as well for this tc, is this a bug? Here’s screen shots I’m on usps4 server[IMG][IMG]
  13. Godzus/ Heighter New Player

Hi everyone, I already finish the collection of the accessory for the last capsule, but when I open the email only give 5 source marks ? When I check the collections tab show me only source marks and supposed to give me the kryptonian kerchief accessory.... Pls check that bug and give my style pls
  14. Eve YouTuber

bring up your welcome menu and open the grant menu, you will find the rewards there. If you are on pc, you can do it with F1
    • Like x 1
  15. threvester New Player

The collections are only awarding 5 source marks. Just completed Rogol Zaars Scars and recieved the email from supergirl with the 5 marks attached. No accessory and no feat.
    When i went to make sure it was complete i noticed the other 2 only had source marks in the box next to them as well
    • Like x 2
  16. CALLlKA_73 New Player

Same situation ): also in collections menu i can see only source marks as reward for any of 3 collections
  17. threvester New Player

I just logged back in and it showed up in a granted item box
  18. August Moon Well-Known Player

The collections are only giving out case of source marks and not the actual styles and the feats aren't being completed

19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

This isn't a bug. Those collection rewards come through the reward grant window. You can either relog or type /welcome in your chat window to trigger it.
    • Like x 1
  20. August Moon Well-Known Player

thanks for the insight , i didnt know
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.