Fixed Sixth Dimension Kryptonian Time Capsule Collections Rewards

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by MaryMagdalene_DCUO, Jun 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pookievear12778 New Player

Yeah I completed the suoerboy jacket colle tion yesterday. Still havnt got anything yet. Can you guys fix it please.
  2. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Yep… the one collection I wanted in the game for 11 years. Opened 100 TC’s, sold and traded rare items to complete the collection only to never receive the rears in my mailbox.

Absolutely gutted. C’mon Devs, please sort this out!
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Completed the Collection for the Accessory Scarf on USPC4.
    Did not get the reward. :(
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This will be partially fixed for tomorrow's hotfix. Everyone completing these collections after the hotfix will receive them in the mail appropriately, except for villains completing Rogol Zaar's Scars which still has an issue.

People who completed the collections before tomorrow's hotfix will not automatically receive the mails/rewards. We will be working to get these rewards out to players as quickly as possible.
    • Like x 1
  5. Daddy Dangerous Active Player

I collected all 8 pieces of the Sixth Dimensional (not enhanced) gear last night and no feat. I checked the feat and it shows I'm missing the hands and waist. All 8 pieces were equipped and are now currently sitting in my bank.
  6. ROOTE Well-Known Player

But what does the last part even mean? It's not like you have to box them up & call FedEx. Why won't those of us who spent real cash to buy stabilizers in order to open TCs & get these feats quickly receive our rewards automatically post-hotfix? Believe me, whatever the reason it won't be beyond my comprehension. We're up against the weekend now...is there even a timeframe you're willing to give? These feat points will result in new skill points for many - relative to the game, that's not a minor detail.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The mail system unfortunately isn't built to handle broken mail. It doesn't queue up the send and keep sending - it fires a mail and is done, without any insight into failure. Style feats will fix up automatically because we reassess your feats every time you claim a new style (for example), but there's nothing for the mail system to reassess. It's an issue with the system/delivering rewards by mail, definitely.

So to resolve this error, we need to query the database for everyone who should-have-but-did-not get the reward mail, and then update the database via script (most likely) or by a human manually going through and sending each individual reward.

We will do this as fast as possible, but it takes some time to make sure we have all of the players/rewards identified, and then it takes more time to build the script and not break things or send them individually.

Edit: We also are looking at a potentially quicker design data change to address the issue.
    • Like x 1
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: This will be fully resolved with tomorrow (Saturday's) early morning hotfix.

Sixth Dimension Kryptonian Time Capsule
    Collections
    • Characters who have completed or who in the future complete the 6th Dimension Kryptonian Time Capsule collections will have their rewards delivered to them via the grant system instead of the in-game mail.
    • Completing the collection will still generate a mail, which will include 5 Source Marks.
    • Like x 5
  9. Vicious Well-Known Player

I completed this collection tonight and should have received the Kryptonian Kerchief Accessory.

I've yet to receive it in the mail more than an hour later. I've already relogged and I've also tried the "buy something off broker" trick. Nothing has worked. Is anyone else experiencing this? Can I get some sort of help?
  10. Vicious Well-Known Player

Nevermind, just saw another thread discussing this issue.
  11. DarkSUPERMAN New Player

I thought I was the only one! They need to fix this and give us our jackets!
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Try typing /welcome in your chat box.
  13. 619warpath New Player

Completed the freedom mullet but only got a case of marks. Will this be fixed?
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You receive the collection rewards via the grant menu, not the mail. Either log out and log back in, or type /welcome in your chat box.
  15. Falko New Player

i completed the genetically popped collar but just got five source marks and no jacket!! is it bugged?
  16. Falko New Player

nevermind. i see you get it when you log back in as a gift!!
  17. Cozmode Active Player

Competed this, and they gave me 5 source marks instead of the Kryptionian Kerchief Accessory. I want what im owed. Told people in trade chat and everyone lol'ed.
  18. Cozmode Active Player

19. Cozmode Active Player

20. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/server-hotfix-june-12-2021.316096/

• Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.