Up-Votes Needed Completed Feat not showing up/not giving feat points on alternative character

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by TheSuperboy, Oct 14, 2021.

1. TheSuperboy New Player

On my main character IronLegacy on the USPS server, he has 25 more feat points than my alternate character llPhoenix (that’s with 2 lowercase L’s in the front) and I am unable to find the missing two star feat on her to unlock via replay badges. I have checked through and compared all of their unlocked feats and it appears that they have the same feats unlocked even though the summary shows Phoenix missing one from the episode category. I have a hunch that perhaps the “Complete Extra Credit” feat from the Long Live the Legion Episode glitched out on Phoenix when she completed it and failed to count it as complete therefore not giving her the desired feat points. Please look into this and help me fix this issue. Thank you in advance.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Is one a hero and the other villain? Also are they two different movements?
  3. Darth Piper Loyal Player

I suggest you go to http://zonexus.ca/ and do a comparison of the two. Be sure to check the "Respec: movement" and "Respec: role" boxes. Follow what Lorax says too. You appear to have 2 25-point feats not replayed, and as Lorax suggests, this might be due to either a movement mode or a faction thing.
  4. IonHero Committed Player

Not an issue.
    It's a character gender thing.
    IronLegacy a male character has "No Man Escapes" from "War of the Light Part II"
    llPhoenix, a female character cannot purchase that feat.
    She can earn the feat "Love Conquers All" from "War of the Light Part II" instead.
  5. IonHero Committed Player

It's kinda only a Prototype right now but, you can use http://zonexus.ca/alpha/groupfeat.html to quickly compare the 2 characters.
    just enter the names and submit, and then click "2 Characters Have" "No Character Has" to disable those. Any feat in Red only 1 Character has.