Community Time Capsule Opening Log

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Superskull85, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Superskull85 Devoted Player

I don't know if anyone will want to contribute to this but I created this log spreadsheet for personal use and thought I'd open it open for the public. All submissions would be anonymous and you don't need an account. The goal of the log is to get a general idea of how often items drop by pooling together community resources.

If you would like to contribute use the links below.

Community Time Capsule Opening Log - Webpage
    Community Time Capsule Opening Log - Submit Contribution

Bookmark or use those links however you wish. :)

Some explanation:
    • Sub-Capsules refer to the 4 capsules that always drop inside of the Time Capsules
    • Sub-Capsule Drop 1 includes a Not Opened option and options for every item from all of the Sub-Capsules
    • Sub-Capsule Drop 2 only has Provisions Capsule items. This is provided since Provisions Capsules offer you 2 sets of items
    • Each other item drop should contain each possible item
    • You are required to fill out the Sub-Capsule selection, Sub-Capsule Drop 1, Item Drop 1, Item Drop 2 and Item Drop 3
    • Make sure you check your loot tab/information just in case any item stacked with another in your inventory
    If you would like the spreadsheet for your own personal use you can click the link below to get a blank copy:

Time Capsule Opening Log - Spreadsheet