Community Style Initiative: Vote Now!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DamnDaniel New Player

all i ask is a little more male outfits that reveal more skin.... (yes i am gay) need some gay styles >_<
    • Like x 3
  2. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Voted for General Zod but all of these are great
    • Like x 3
  3. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Doesnt barta already have a style in game? And we already have tons of amazon stuff. And it seems like you guys picked out the wrong zod, many people were throwing out a robe like outfit

For me it was between Blue beetle & brainiac, but id prefer the brainiac that we see in game over the one you guys posted. I went with beetle Though im unsure how he would look in game
    • Like x 3
  4. Eve YouTuber

Well if not Yara, I really really want Earth 2 Hawkgirl. Because Battle Hawk is a Hawkman style, and I can see it looking good on a male character aswell.
    • Like x 1
  5. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Aw, no Harbinger? Sadness.

I voted Jonah Hex, I love having more casual style choices.
    • Like x 2
  6. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I really would like to see styles based on characters that don't already have styles in the game so really Blue Beetle is the only pick . We already have enough Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman styles as it is.
    • Like x 1
  7. LisbonVirgo New Player

I went with Azrael. Big Barda’s presence in the poll is a head scratcher
    • Like x 5
  8. Free Parking New Player

I Voted but don't feel I should get any hopes up...

First of all, could you make it clear if there are both female and male versions?

Second, Could you by chance show us both versions before we vote?

Third, If not, why even ask us to vote when you have free roam to give us any version you decide? (that isn't our vote ;P)

Great you all are trying to keep us into the game this long in, and great job so far! But, Maybe make us feel like the vote we cast is what will happen.

Example: I vote for batman... You see a vote for Batman... Do you know how many Batman's have been created? lol, You're just asking for us to give you the chance to say "See, we gave you a batman" but, all of us at home are like... "Ah, it's the early blue and grey batman in tights!" :( just my thoughts... I don't think voting here matters too much other then a free Polling for a general direction in sales.
  9. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

While not my favorite, I went with Blue Beetle just because I've seen him requested for a pretty long time now. :D
    • Like x 4
  10. Wildcat Committed Player

Hex :)
    • Like x 4
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There will be both male and female versions of whichever suit is chosen.

The images included are for what we'll take inspiration from. We won't be able to work up versions for all of these.
    • Like x 8
  12. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Azreal is not in the game either.
    • Like x 1
  13. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Hopefully people will vote for the style you CAN'T recreate in-game.
    • Like x 4
  14. ROOTE Well-Known Player

Voted for Zod because why not...but frankly just about every one of those options could already be recreated almost to the detail with existing styles. I like the idea of Azrael but that image could be replicated right now! I agree with Caroline though, need more female styles that aren't generic unisex stuff. I would've voted for Yara Flor as a character but as gear? Notsomuch. Same for Hawkgirl...we've got an EXTENSIVE assortment of HawkWhatever styles now lol!
    • Like x 2
  15. ROOTE Well-Known Player

Which one was that?
  16. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Not gonna lie....it was tough to make a choice from the list presented. There was at least one head scratcher (Big Barda) seeing as we have that already in the game.

I wanted to initially vote for Jonah Hex, because I feel we don't have enough Non-Superhero/Close to casual styles for players who want to get away from Spandex and Big Armor. But then I really wanted to go with Blue Beetle (been wanting that for a LONG time). Zod armor was pulling me for a bit, and so was Yara Flor.

Ultimately I went for Azrael because his costume is a decent combo of spandex and armor, that is big and showy...and I love hoods. Can't wait to see what makes the cut.
    • Like x 3
  17. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

He's a Batman character and we have plenty of styles from members of the Batman family.
    • Like x 1
  18. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Azrael, was the best. The costume has lots of detail. Honestly, I want more spandex!. As for the rest of them they were kind of boring. I mean Brainiacs ok.
    • Like x 2
  19. Corsair X Well-Known Player

I agree we already have two Barda inspired styles.
    • Like x 2
  20. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Wow I'm surprised Queen Marella even made it! t I think I was the only one who suggested her style lol. Obviously I'm rooting for her to win even though it seems impossible >.> (If she doesn't win please consider her for a Summer Event style in the future!!)

A lot of the suggestions are quite replicable (looking at Jonah Hex specifically) if I have to pick anything else besides my own, I'd go with Blue Beetle or sadly Yara Flor... I actually would be pressed lowkey if she won because she's too new of a character and her costume isn't really all that exciting to me and we still haven't gotten a proper Rebirth/WW Movie inspired Wonder Woman Outfit and as much as I love Barda, she already has a style which looks fairly similar..
  21. Brandon-richard Active Player

Chose Jonah Hex because he can bring a new trench coat style to the game.
    • Like x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.