Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RipTide Level 30

Superman
    • Like x 2
  2. Mad Ale New Player

Watchmen styles.

[IMG]
    • Like x 11
  3. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

70's Karate Kid -
    [IMG]

Make the skirt part a part of the leg style so that it can be matched with other styles. Maybe the shoulders could be the yellow high collars?

For a head/face piece, use Myg's -
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  4. VulcainFr New Player

Kara Zor-El Power Girl full suit before adding the new Power Girl Tanya Spears !!
    • Like x 1
  5. Dami New Player

6. The Multiverse New Player

King shark style!!
    • Like x 3
  7. Jaznastie New Player

Leatherwing (Pirate style), Jonah Hex, El Diablo, Super Chief, Greg Saunders (Vigilante)... Something thats just completely outside of ANYTHING yall have done before. Something classic, maybe even retro. But, Pirate, Cowboy, clockwork, or steampunk based. YUP YUP!!!
    • Like x 2
  8. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Are you guys basing interest / votes on likes? If so, how are you guys dealing with people stacking multiple requests into a single post?

There were a couple votes I wanted to like but didn't because I didn't want to vote for the other characters in the same post... hmmm

Also, what's the goal for these? Will they be ingame rewards? TC styles? or MarketPlace? Knowing the end destination might change how people vote.... they might feel one suggestion is worth purchase but another isn't for example.
  9. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

Dave Cockrum's Colossal Boy -
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  10. sebfm Well-Known Player

Hello,

This suit would be awesome :
    As it was created for DCUO, it would be cool to have his suit or parts of it. :)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Donna_Troy-Dc New Player

This just gorgeaus Zatanna outfit could very well integrate Dc <3

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  12. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

It would be interesting to see something like this as well. I'm down for more "Ancient Warrior"-ish or Viking-ish styles.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 11
  13. Sara LanceDC New Player

14. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

Speaking of Dave Cockrum, his Wildfire design is the stuff of legends -
    [IMG]

Later looks could provide inspiration for any missing pieces.
    • Like x 2
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Mepps answered in the other thread. They're going to take fresh suggestions over the week (they already took suggestions from the developer discussion thread into account), they will pick a "top 10" from these suggestions and then there will be a poll. I'm assuming the poll is going to be on Twitter.
  16. VulcainFr New Player

Green Lantern Jessica Cruz and Simon Baz full suit gear please !!!!!
  17. Shadow0fSparta19 New Player

I personally think you should have either Superboy (Rebirth or N52 suit) or the Son of Batman style of Damian Wayne. I mainly think Damian because all of the Robins including Nightwing himself have their own styles besides Damian Wayne. So, If you add Damian styles for the new gear, Popularity would go up as well as activity along with a new action and grind that hasn't been seen in a while
    • Like x 4
  18. QuiTomJinn1 New Player

Would it be possible to get a new sleeveless slimlime top and also some of the slimline tops without gloves? Also would it be possible to get gloves like Son of the Manta (without the knife) or Armored Detective fingerless?
    • Like x 1
  19. Dami New Player

Hi, I’m a huge Damian Wayne fan, and It Would be really cool if we could get a new set of Damian Wayne gear . It’s a big dream of mine, I would love it so much if this actually becomes a thing because I am really tired of having to make my own Style from Scratch and I’m sure these other Damians fans are too
    • Like x 2
  20. iReed Richards New Player

Some black adam gear sets would be appreciated since the Magic’s champion gear has a thunderbolt color slot a lot of people dislike
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.