Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghostmaker14 New Player

Old man superman style from futurestate immortal wonder woman
    • Like x 1
  2. Apollonia Dedicated Player

I'm not a moderator but... you literally quoted the criteria for suggestions in your post.

1) They are only doing a full suit so you have to suggest a full character.
    2) It must be from DC comics. DC and printed specifically (NOT from movies, tv shows, or other DC videogames) or from inside *this* game.
    3) It's a full suit based on a character, so they aren't doing flags on capes etc.

If you really want your suggestion considered, research DC characters that are wearing sports jerseys you want as their costumes. Post pictures of those characters. There's a couple that exist so. Considering you have a bunch of jerseys you want, I recommended posting a single suggestion for every character you find so people can vote on each of them separately. Same thing with the flag cape. I'm sure you can find a DC character that uses a flag as a cape if you look.

Same as to the above poster. They're only doing sets based on characters from the comics specifically. They are not doing TV shows or movies costumes at all.

This is such a cool look. But it's from another game. They're only doing looks from THIS game or from printed DC Comics.
    • Like x 2
  3. Apollonia Dedicated Player

I would love to see a Golden Age / first appearance set. Super cool.
    • Like x 3
  4. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Ok I'm going to see what it looks like with this belt and the style it has.

I greatly approve of this idea, it lacks the classic superhero look and feel of a classic superhero, being able to display a logo and rather large in size!
  5. HarleyTinkQuinn89 New Player

Can we get a Vixen based style? She's one of my top 10 favorites and her style would be super awesome
    • Like x 1
  6. Wickedwillow Well-Known Player

A Classic Batgirl/Catwoman cowl that shows hair .....Modern Harley Quinn pigtails with ombre color options.
    • Like x 5
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I would buy that for a dollar. :)
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I have no choice... I have to ask for a Multiverse style. ;)
    [IMG]

And I have to add my vote for a Classic Superman Style. :)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  9. JoeAce65 New Player

Putting this here because it works for both male and female characters.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  10. Brandon-richard Active Player

Superman from God's and Monsters. Definitely need more trench coat styles plus he doesn't use normal house of El emblem.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. MrSparkay New Player

Classic Superman Chest Style, Please!
    • Like x 1
  12. MrSparkay New Player

13. MrSparkay New Player

14. LRB3NTLEY97 New Player

15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Should have requested a robocop style then ;)
    • Like x 1
  16. iGodOfSpped New Player

I think a style that all of my speedster brethren’s would like to see in the game for once is GodSpeed and since the style our present day flash has on rn is from the same comic GodSpeed is in (The Flash #751 The drag race of death)and it would only be fair to add him in the game, and besides there are a lot of speedster fans who love GodSpeed from the CW and I believe it would help promote your game if he was added in.
  17. RobinHUN New Player

Hello i have 2 options

1.Gray Ghost (Batman the animated series)
    [IMG]

2.Sideways[IMG]
  18. iPeterBParkerTM New Player

Yo We need more regular clothes for our characters. what about like a skinny jeans (but not too skinny to where its like a slimline) A messenger bag shoulders style and maybe a fitted suit jacket because the business suit jacket we got is really big on out characters.
  19. iPeterBParkerTM New Player

We also need neck styles so we can have a camera around our neck and we need straps on our backpacks bro!
  20. RokVar Active Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 7
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.