Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fwames Well-Known Player

At least give us the criteria?

We know that DCUO got a lot of issues when it comes to licensing and performance. Can you at least give us a clue on what is possible given the current engine and licenses?
    • Like x 2
  2. KonElSupreme New Player

How about the Kid Flash HEAD piece?? People have been waiting more speedster stories, right??
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. KonElSupreme New Player

How about a Cyborg Superman Body?!?! We have a version of the face - S-symbol not needed [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  4. KonElSupreme New Player

AZRAEL BATMAN!!!!!!!
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. Geron Zu'Daq New Player

It would be nice if a player could tweek the color scheme of the different chroma materials, and be able to pick a material for each armor section instead of all or nothing.
  6. The Bumblebee New Player

7. RodrigoVohx Level 30

8. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

honestly batman ? supermen? wonder woman ? what wronng here they give us a chance to tell them one style they can do and u give them guys who get a style every few months omg...guys wake up this game should get styles from underrated guys or guys who not even in the game now ....
    • Like x 1
  9. Random Mind Dedicated Player

It is was sad to see that The Death of Superman episode that there was no real Death of Superman/ Reign of the Supermen set of styles, you had Lobo instead. So I would suggest:

Cyborg Superman/ Hank Henshaw
    [IMG]

The Eradicator

[IMG]
    Superboy

[IMG]

Doomsday

[IMG] [IMG]

• Like x 4
  10. Saraphinia New Player

Knightfall Batman
    Azrael
    • Like x 1
  11. Pantzo666 New Player

Power Girl suit like this classic one would be great![IMG]
    • Like x 4
  12. Random Mind Dedicated Player

A real cyborg style (not the Teen Titan Cyborg).

The cyborg skin we have now is terrible, it looks like a zombie covered in shrapnel rather than a robot/human hybrid:

[IMG]

A real cyborg skin should look like Hank Henshaw or Metallo:

[IMG]
    [IMG]

I would prefer an armor style to a skin style because I think you could show off the robot style better, because it would be more flexible.
    • Like x 2
  13. LLSmoothJ Active Player

We seriously should just be liking the costume requests instead of posting the same ones over again, which increases the page count, making it harder for other to check and see if the suggestions haven't already been made.

Speaking of which, something I haven't seen mentioned yet.

[IMG]
    Brave and the Bold Poison Ivy
    [IMG]
  14. Dhan vaen New Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. OK7 New Player

Katana
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  16. It's not Cool New Player

Ninja Batman the Movie
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  17. 7A7 New Player

shado
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Elvis material and Chroma and

[IMG]

what would be cool is to have the asymmetric spangle pattern be an accessory you can place on leg and chest styles over materials and chromas.

[IMG]
  19. Pantzo666 New Player

Also a Catwoman head style would be great, one that fits with the Catwoman face style. One other thing that I believe you should work on is the inner side of capes when you put a material on them.
  20. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

This is from House of El #1. Kal-El looks very regal, with the cape hanging from only one shoulder like a cloak (sorta like Cloak of Hades). The belt looks similar to the one from Son of Belial style, as for the size and the big crest in the middle. Small bracers, HUGE House of El Coat of Arms. Take this into account... :D
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.