Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juan Caraballo New Player

Can someone tell me how to post pictures on this thread. I'm not seeing an option
  2. Juan Caraballo New Player

Jaime Reyes blue beetle is better
  3. PWIP YouTube channel New Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    Jason Todd NEW52/REBIRTH
    • Like x 1
  4. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Enchantress Prime Earth.
    Catsuit.
    Zatanna Zatara Prime Earth. The first blue picture that google shows with a coat like Cape. + Net like gloves/Braces.
    Miss Martian Full suit (Black and Red Prime Earth)
    Martian Manhunter(Animated or Prime Earth).
    Doctor Fate (Animated or Earh 27) full suit + helmet.
    Green Arrow (The hatty suit not the hoodie one/Earth 27).
    Black Lightning in International Justice League (Earth 27)
    Hawk girl of Salvation Syndicate Earth 27 with metallic wings.
    Last but not least Blue Beetle.
    • Like x 1
  5. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Definitely those boots and long ponytail ♡~♡
  6. Virgo Metropolis Resident

Superman's 'gladiator' look from "Superman Unchained" - Action Comics Annual #2, 1989. For shock value if nothing else.

[IMG]
  7. TheMan ofTomorrow New Player

we want this chest style for our characters
    [IMG]
    and an option of having no eyebrows
    and Brainiac chest style we must have this
    [IMG]
  8. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]

Side suggestion: Why not have a Mister Mxyzptlk Time Capsule where the gear set where each piece is related to a different characters. Like the Spectre's booties, The Creeper's feather boa, etc...
  9. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

[IMG] the mr freeze animated series style would be nice too .....and btw a diffrend thing it would be cool if u give Huntress chars her dual crossbows ;)
  10. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I’ve been seeing a lot of Blue Beetle suggestions and I must say. That is very cool armor. Jaime is no Ted Kord, but as a style he has cool armor. As a slimline, Ted Kord has a very cool slimline.
    Now don’t misunderstand, I’m not saying that suggestion is better than mine. I’m just saying, if mine get thrown out, I’m in support of either Blue Beetle even though I think mine are better. :)
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Can we replace the canon with a 90s gun?
    • Like x 1
  12. Aren Sul Committed Player

Another vote for Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes) all the way (and let's get him some in-game time too, think of how well Young Justice ran story lines with him).
    And I'd also like Midnighter & Apollo styles (can we also get a cameo appearance from them during pride month?)
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Shootyy New Player

Maybe have it be in a time capsule with Jaime Reyes as the standard set and ted kords as the enhanced set
  14. Superman._. New Player

SUPERMAN CLASSIC BELT AND EMBLEM I TIRED OF USING SUPERWOMAN EMBLEM :c
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  15. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

[IMG]

this style is really beautiful to look at
    • Like x 2
  16. thesimsgoddess New Player

VICTORIAN HAUTE COUTURE // HYPERGLAM

You have provide male avatars with elaborate options, from machinery for shoulder pads to barrels for boots. They can be wolves, gorillas, or insects... zombies or shadow demons. Your options for women that don't explicitly exude masculine or tomboy energy or stripper sexuality are very rare. Raven's new outfit I had hoped started a new and unique trend. I want feathers, victorian-inspired and steampunk dresses and gowns that move (Not the singular clunky "formal" starter option.) and exude actual fashion. Need inspiration beyond thongs, bustiers and untards ? Watch Rupaul's Drag Race, sure most are men, but they can exude WOMAN energy like few do, not just through or for the male gaze, and not just hyperfeminine, but glam, regal, show-stopping. Make fashion for women more fun instead of one-note. You saw a little of this on an NPC in Wonder Woman's instance with her mother and the Goddesses with one having off the shoulder, high collar feather and elaborate shoulders with a collar and cape.

This is a theme I'd love to see for girl superheroes.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. Brandon-richard Active Player

Jay Garrick
    • Like x 1
  18. Ghostmaker14 New Player

Dr fate, superboy prime, king shazam, kid flash, superboy, future state batman, supermanprime one million, and Kyle rayner styles all would be fantastic.
    • Like x 1
  19. Thay New Player

We girl s love BOMBSHELL Style :p:p:p
  20. Dark knight 01 New Player

I'm thinking we need a new batman inspired style, it's been a while since we had one of those. Maybe a new 52 inspired style but no emblem on the chest style for those of us who want to use different emblems.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.