Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBlackHarryPotter New Player

Say what you will about Future State, but the character designs were fantastic. Specifically:

Bruce Wayne Batman (Wouldn't mind having the option to take the bat symbol off btw)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Red Hood,
    [IMG]

Aquaman & Aquawoman (Jackson Hyde & Andy Curry, respectively)[IMG]

Green Lantern (Jo Mullein)
    [IMG]

and Flash (Jess Chambers).
    [IMG]

This last one isnt part of Future State, but I figured it'd be a nice honorable mention:

Duke Thomas in his Monitor Armor
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's a lot of requests in here that aren't a full gear suit, aren't connected to a DC character or not from the comics. I feel bad they have to sort through all of it.
    • Like x 3
  3. Kirak New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  4. Who?? New Player

Please do garth pre 52 style Please
  5. Apollonia Dedicated Player

That's what I was softly trying to address with my previous reply / questions yesterday.

On top of that, replying people aren't reading the previous pages to support earlier suggestions anymore. They're just posting their own (even when it's a duplicate) so it means the team has to combine suggestion support or disqualify some with less support etc. And it also means suggestions are less likely to reflect what people would like to see.
    • Like x 1
  6. Parallaxed New Player

There is only one word to say: Parallax

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. DarkAya Dedicated Player

;););)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  8. Flagermus man New Player

gear like houre man or any JSA member or Bombshell Gear Like Zatanna Or any other from the comics total cool from arunt the 40tein ,-))
  9. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

How about making the Superman emblem available in game. This is DC and Supes is the flagship hero. If I have to wear that Superwoman emblem a day longer, I'll go nuts. At least make a proper Superman tunic pre-equipped with the emblem. And by proper I mean one that isn't cluttered with junk.

Offer Doctors Fate's actual in game helmet.

Offer a better long flowing cape

Allow emblems to go on chests that currently do not allow it, like the Noble chest.

Better selection of streamlined boots instead of bulky monstrosities.

Allow materials to be applied to color slots.

Get better hairstyles. Men need a better long style that doesn't look feminine.
    • Like x 2
  10. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Any Bizarro costume, any hardware costume, Darkseid, mr frieze, catwoman, Batgirl, future state wonderwoman (all of them lol). How about a batwoman outfit as well. Oh there's Icon, Sideways Jonah hex, any superman costume and it never hurts to have more batman costumes. I almost forgot Martian Manhunter.
    • Like x 2
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Making sure the legs also include the bottom part of the tunic. In my opinion.
    • Like x 1
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Agreed
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh yes. The Nightwing popped collar, not sure what to do with head since we already have one like it, but Karate Kid maybe a hood that looks connected to the undershirt? Even though when I type that out loud it sounds like major clipping issues. Deadman, maybe a full size face mask (like the slimline ones) themed like his costume. Or just that head, literally that head. Kinda like how we have Vampire and Skull, this time a ghoul head or ghost head or whatever we should call it.
    Nightwing and Karate Kid back, maybe weapons of some kind. Deadman back I’m not sure, a cape maybe.
    shoulders I have no opinion because I can’t think of anything.
  14. SonofJorEl New Player

I suggest you get the devs to fix all the bugs before you focus on adding more styles. crazy thought right?
  15. Juan Caraballo New Player

I'd like to see a Rag doll or blue beetle style. Can't find the option to post a picture
  16. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Never knew the Art Team needs to address bug fixes. Thought it would would be the Dev team, guess I was wrong.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. The Owl New Player

Styles from Watchmen
    The Blue Beetle styles ( old and new)
    More Superman / Supergirl / Ultraman / Zod and/or kryptonians emblems, not only the El family
    More Batman emblems
    Syndicate of crime styles from the animated movie
    • Like x 1
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Game developers are divided up into different teams: programmers, artists, music and sound designers, writers, etc. Different teams can focus on different projects such as designing new suits and fixing bugs at the same time!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_development
  19. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Absolutely agree on the Helm of Nabu (was sure we'd get it with JLD...but no).

There's a lot of copyright issues with Superman & Batman emblems, but not ones that have been in the comics & only the comics. So (as I've mentioned in threads like this a number of time over the years), offer the alternate Superman emblems like Earth 2, Kingdom Come, Red Son, New 52, etc. If they can offer a pack of alternate Batman emblems (on the Anniversary Vendor), then they can do the same for Superman.
    • Like x 3
  20. Wilv79 New Player

Jason[IMG]
    Diana
    [IMG]
    Artemis[IMG]
    Akila (Shim'Tar)
    [IMG]
    Nubia[IMG]Yara Flor[IMG]
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.