Livestream Community Livestream & Daily Rewards - August 20, 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 19, 2021.

1. Toshknight Loyal Player

its usually all servers, not sure if EU is at different time, but just off of past knowledge dont quote me
  2. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Nah... EU sees the stream at the same time as the US. Which makes it around midnight for us, give or take an hour or two.
  3. metro2k Well-Known Player

what rewards would there be? ...and what map will I have to go to?
    I may be there for the first time
  4. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Not sure. They usually tell you in the stream where you should go. Last time on EU it was the Metropolis Battle Zone (War of the Light), and everybody who participated got a free material (not available anywhere else, as far as I know).
    • Like x 1
  5. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

When will you understand that they don't care about PVP anymore? It was even mentioned a while ago that pvp would be removed from the game.
  6. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

If not, when will we be able to claim the reward items with our other characters?
    I got the fire opal the other time, and I regret not getting it on a character that would be more useful, I would really like to be able to claim that!
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

When will you understand that there is a NEW PVP Styles Vendor in the Hall of Legends that sells the PVP STYLES for SOURCE MARKS so that ALL players have access to those styles? :confused:
    • Like x 2
  8. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

PVP novelty, just 1 style ? x)
  9. Redmoon New Player

Hi I'm on nintendo switch
  10. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Very disappointed. The failure to tag the invasion as Xbox which made a boatload of ps ppl clear their schedules was probably the worst part. Could care less about the login fluff, but member only styles kinda sucks tbh. Especially with them being acc bound so they cant be obtained at a later time..
  11. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Wouldve been nice if everyone got the style but legendary also received a enhanced variant
  12. Eve YouTuber

You will be able to buy it when it hits the fate vendor even if not a member from what I've understood.
    • Like x 3
  13. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Not too bad then :) was during dinner so missed some, ty for the clarification buddy
    • Like x 1
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What I noticed in the stream is that the Player Character Version isn't as shiny/metallic, and seems to be missing the glowing eyes. An enhanced version that's shinier and with eyes that glow WOULD seem to be in order! ;)
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yes, that's what was said, but it was also said there's no timetable set for that, but expect it to be many months, or more likely YEARS down the road, just like with the Time Capsule Styles and the Boo$ter Gold Vendor we have now.

EDIT: Charon just replied to my thread about September's Member Exclusive Day 21 Item to say that while no timeframe has been decided yet for Member Exclusive Items moving to the Dr. Fate Vendor, they do NOT expect it to be super long like it is for old Time Capsule Styles to go to the Boo$ter Gold Vendor! So this is some good news! :cool:
    • Like x 1
  16. El El Committed Player

I can't find the stream,evertime i click on the link i see live stream of random person.
  17. WaynesManow New Player

so premiums dont get Destiny marks?? its only for members????
  18. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

You get one a month.
    • Like x 1
  19. WaynesManow New Player

ohhh thats not cool
  20. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Seems generous to me. If you want more then sub.
    • Like x 4