Combos,Instant Powers and Risk vs Reward factor

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Aggro, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Aggro Well-Known Player

There's a huge problem with no cooldown power spam and combo wasting power, mix them both and u get light, rage, earth and celestial all together.

This doesn't exclude the others either with the spamming of just snowball, electrostatic-bomb etc.

-Risk vs Reward includes all weapons, melee build powers who need to stand in front of adds or bosses, this factor doesn't work 95% of the time, risk = 1 Shot, Reward too small (This is why we had mid-range! And rage/light is still better off playing a range loadout 95% of the time).Same thing with weapons deeper the combo to just do 10k vs spamming electrostatic bomb 2x to do double or triple that damage 20k-30k and be 95% safe. Either make the risk less or make the reward stronger, weapons the deeper the combo, I'm expecting triple the damage vs spammed electrostatic bomb.

-The power comsumption, either fix the trolls dump or fix the combo and no cool down powers, power cost.

I'm going to keep posting this video up and down the forums so it doesn't get left behind, 4 trolls powering 1 dps combo clipping power moves
  2. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I want to see 7 Trollers and Crappy go at it in a Raid like say Paradox. :D

CRAPPY MAKE IT HAPPEN!! lol.

Seriously though...I would love to see what a 187-190 CR team of 3 Trollers, 3 DPS, 1 Tank, and 1 Healer could do on Test in Olympus.
    • Like x 2
  3. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

lmao! If i put on end game gear i don't know if we could fit enough trolls in the group to power me especially with all the breakouts i'd encounter lol
  4. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Working as intended...:confused:
  5. farm3rb0b Committed Player

Challenge accepted.
    • Like x 1