collection piece that i'm missing doesnt have a name ?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by useless, Dec 13, 2017.

1. useless Well-Known Player

in my inventory,under my collections when i want to see what i'm missing to complete it
    in blank spot there is no name ?exmp. have 7/8,thouse 7 have names but last one doesnt.
    is it a bug ? been told that on PC there's a name under,
    i'm on PS4 and it's blank.
    so if i wonna buy it on broker to complete it,i have to google it every time ?
    • Like x 1
  2. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Unfortunately, yes you will have to Google the name of the collection piece unless there devs can give us a QoL update. If I remember correctly from PC test, they don't see it if they are using the controller, just the mouse/keyboard. But it's been some time since I've looked at that specifically. I can look when I get home from work if a PC player doesn't chime in.

I've asked about this in the past, with no response, but the devs seem to be listening now, so maybe we can get this (and/or the ability to search the broker by collection name not just piece name) added to the game.
    • Like x 1
  3. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

That would be so nice to have. Lez go Devs. Mepps make it happen captain. We need to see what we are missing. That and an upgraded feat menu. Js.
  4. useless Well-Known Player

simple question,just saying,in feats you can see in styles are you missing head piece or leggs,
    base items do you miss occult chair or something...would be nice to know name of missing collection piece...
    just saying
  5. StealthBlue Loyal Player

They do that when the feat is "complete XXX collection", you can use the feat menu to see the names of the collection pieces. The problem is most of the time the feat is tied to collecting the reward for finishing the collection, so you are left with the collections menu and broker to figure out names.

I've personally found names of missing collections on the broker by sitting alphabetically, holding triangle, and scrolling through pages until I find a piece in the collection I'm working on. I write it down, then continue through the pages until I'm done/tired of looking, then search for lowest price of the names I've found. Of course, I usually only do this with new collections, when there isn't anything online, and it helps that before TCs I had every collection in the game.

But it would save a lot of time to just be able to see the names like PC players, or even search there broker by collection set name.
  6. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I think it has something to do with the Play Station platform. I for one would like to see the name of the missing collection piece. However, I just google it most of the time to find what pieces I still need.
    • Like x 1
  7. useless Well-Known Player

or give us Proto Google Bot consumable supply item so i dont have to search for my phone or leave the game to go on internet :p
  8. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I just checked on PC test, I was only able to see the names for pieces I didn't have by mousing over the spaces for them. Using a controller or arrow keys didn't reveal the names.
    • Like x 1