Claw of Aelkhund

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by valiant Villian, May 14, 2021.

1. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

I have a question about this artifact. I have this equipped for a battle/buff troll build but in reading the last segment of the artifact (when you get it to rank 200) it says you will gain 3% vitalization per group member with Supplanting Energies on them....since this artifact takes away the the ability for weapon buff to group power heal, why would we be wanting vitalization for the final buff at rank 200? Am I missing something here?
  2. Rejchadar Inquisitor

For passive PoT (any superpower in controller role triggers a passive PoT that scales from your vit)
  3. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

That makes sense but seems like such a small reward for getting to rank 200.
  4. Berza Committed Player

You get that bonus at 120, at 200 you get increased crit chance. And the bonus scales up to 24% Vita with a full raid group.
    • Like x 2
  5. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

Not according to what I read.
    At final rank, Supplanting Energies 4: After casting your [Group Weapon Buff] gain 3% Vitalization per group member with Supplanting Energies on them for 12 seconds.
    No other ranking even mentions vitalization.
  6. Berza Committed Player

The position of the bonus in the list does not mean that you get it the last. And in the text you copied is the answer, 3% per group member with Supplanting Energies. If there are 4 group members affected 3x4=12%, if 8x3=24%. But you need rank 160 to apply Supplanting Energies to 8 players.

You can use this website to check
    https://www.dcuosourcewall.com/artifact-xp-calculator
    Aprox experience is 40k for rank 80, 160k for 120, 700k for 160 and 1.7 million for 200.
    • Like x 1
  7. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

Supplanting Energies 4, getting the vitalization bonus, happens at rank 160 but the final rank allows it to effect up to 8 party members.....ok I get it now thank you.
    • Like x 1
  8. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

No, that effect happens at 160.

At rank 80 you get the supplanting energies effect that affect you and 3 other players (4 total)
    At 120 you get the increased pot by 20%
    At 160 the supplanting energies will now affect yourself and 7 other group memebers (8 total)
    At 200 the supplanting energies will now also give those affected increased crit chance and crit magnitude on top of the existing buffs it gave.