Classic Holiday Gift Tree Gifts

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jafin, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Hi all. The Classic Holiday Gift Tree is going live today with the hotfix. Since EU got it already thought I'd post a screenshot of what the bonus gifts for each of the twelve days is. So for anyone that doesn't know, the Classic Holiday Gift Tree is a free base item that everybody gets, and starting December 11th you can interact with it each day for twelve days to get one piece of a collection and the bonus gift listed here.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 11
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

And here's a picture of the actual base item (Slushy Snow Drift not included):
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Cool, thanks for the details. Curious, is it one per account or one per character?
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

One per account.
  5. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I'm curious, and I guess this would take Mepps to answer before the 11th, but do we get regular goggles and enhanced goggles, or regular goggles and the enhanced plan from the tree? Or is it just the regular goggles from the tree and the plan for the enhanced goggles then shows up on the vendor? Because there are two versions of the goggles in the pictures we've seen. I'm just curious how we get the second one.
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The enhanced goggles drop off Larfleeze in the event instance, so we probably just get the regular ones from the tree.
  7. StealthBlue Loyal Player

So they are live right now as an ultra rare drop? Great... that probably means I'll never get them, at least not on the character I want. Let's just how style unlocking gets here so I can get it where I want it, if I manage to get it on one character.
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Yep. They're account bound, so if you get them on an alt you can put them in your shared bank.
    • Like x 3
  9. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Ok, good at least it's not what they've been doing with those, aka making them character locked. I'll keep an eye out for it.
  10. Vesper Dedicated Player

Account bound, and the drop rate isn't too terrible----I've already got 3 pairs.
  11. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

I've run the outside and inside event on 6 characters everyday...I haven't seen a single one. :(
    • Like x 1
  12. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I've run the indoor instance on a few characters but I'm concentrating most of my efforts on one character this year, and I haven't seen them either. Heck, I was happy seeing an extra Winter Mote as part of my loot on my first run, and NOW I find out there's a bonus item?

Oh well, guess this means I might have some spare Holly Leaves to get more decorations. LOL
  13. JohnnyMagic Well-Known Player

Where do you go to get this in game?
  14. Jafin 10000 Post Club

In the Redeem/Claim section of the marketplace. It's only one per account though, not one per character.
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    Torikumu made a video showing it off if anybody wants to see it better and hasn't gotten in game yet. ;);)
    • Like x 1
  16. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Can't wait for Dec 11th;)
  17. Eve YouTuber

Awesome. The gift tree is a great and appreciated addition in this year Christmas seasonal. Can't wait to get the aura.
    • Like x 2
  18. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Hopefully legendary members get something else for Christmas.
    • Like x 2
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Maybe?? We don't know yet.
    Guess we will have to wait and see. ;)
  20. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Excuse me I got a question.
    We are seeing some dates in there in the information of the gift box (tree) that we have redeemed from the marketplace.
    Is it about which day we do open the gift or I dont know anything else, for example I open it on Dec 11, and I get the goggles and I can't get the gifts of Dec 12, 13 and...
    Right?
    Please let me know the answer and solve the riddle in my upon.