Clarification on "Blue Chips" feat for Flashpoint DLC

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Pinky, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Pinky Well-Known Player

I'm confused by the feat wording for "Blue Chips".

The feat description for "Blue Chips" states: Obtain a Health & Power v40.4 Mod.

However, the crafting recipes allow us to craft and receive EITHER a Health 40.x mod OR a Power 40.x

So does this feat require us to craft
    A) BOTH 1 Health 40.4 mod AND 1 Power 40.4 mod OR
    B) 1 Health 40.4 mod OR 1 Power 40.4 mod
    to obtain the feat?

Can someone please clarify?
  2. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Well the boxes you craft are called “health & power”. I’m not sure if the feat pops upon crafting one or when the box is opened or when it’s installed. But I’m 97.6667% sure you only need one for that feat.
  3. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

I assume they couldn't come up with a clever name for it as might and precision got offense, resto vit dom got support, and health and power got, well, health and power. What would you call those two stats, Top Shelf? Survival? Basic? We already got offense and support, so what's the third wheel called...

I wonder, but after looking at the blue mods, they say "Pool Generator Mod". Could be an overlook. Who knows...
  4. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

I got a Health & Power equipment mod yesterday that sockets into a Face piece.

I know it's not that same thing but I don't recall seeing Face mods before. To be fair, I haven't played DCUO in a couple of years and I have forgotten A LOT in that time. :)
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Constitution. Endurance. Fortitude. Stamina. Perserverance. Resolution. Durability. Stability.
  6. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Either one. Only one is needed.