Circle of Protection (Heals - Sorcery) is stacking.

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by KillTheSilence, Dec 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KillTheSilence New Player

Circle of protection is currently stacking on one another. Because of this, two sorcery healers have become to new FOTM in 5vs5. No other heal in the game stacks. This heal should not be the exception. Please look into this.
    • Like x 18
  2. SirMuttonChops New Player

Welp, time to switch powers. LOL
  3. Biggdaddycane Dedicated Player

Uh oh.

Just at matter of time.
  4. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

yeah, this isn't gonna last long...
  5. The_fair_1 Committed Player

Haven't heard anything about this... But then again CoP in 5s isn't as good as it used to be. I don't throw CoP up cause it uses too much power. But if it's stacking it should be fixed.
  6. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

It's always been stacking in PVE and there is nothing wrong with it.
    Don't know about PVP, but healing has been nerfed so hard in PVP, that I feel useless anyway now.

Please don't make them break PVE again just because of PVP.
    • Like x 8
  7. KillTheSilence New Player

It's not working as intended. Why does CoP need to be the only heal in the game that stacks? Of course you down vote because you don't want a bug fixed. No other heal stacks in the game.

I do not get how they would "break" PvE by disallowing the circle to stack upon each other. You really need two CoPs inside of a instance? Really? At this point, I call it bs. It needs to be fixed.

By the way, I am currently a sorcery healer. There is nothing wrong with sorcery healing except for the CoP stacking. It's the strongest healer right now. If you feel like your heals aren't viable then you need to recheck yourself as a sorcery healer in pvp.
    • Like x 1
  8. Brother Allen Loyal Player

It shouldn't stack. It makes double Sorcery Healers far to strong in PVP. If it is intended to stack in PVE then fine let it be...in PVE. But the Devs have proven they can easily code it where something works in PVE and doesn't work in PVP. So they need to at least code it where Circle doesn't stack in PVP.
    • Like x 4
  9. KillTheSilence New Player

At least upvote Brice. lol. I'm trying to get this fixed. Geez.
  10. KillTheSilence New Player

It shouldn't stack anywhere in PvE or PvP. There is absolutely no reason for it. All of the current content in PvE can be solo healed.
  11. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Fine fine...Upvote for you :p.
  12. SeeMeFight Well-Known Player

13. Zpirit Dedicated Player

I down voted, because I've been for HoT stacking since the beginning. I think HoTs from all powersets should stack.
    • Like x 2
  14. KillTheSilence New Player

Opinions aside, two circle of protections should never stack. Why should one power be different than the others? Two metabolisms do not stack on each other. Why should CoP/Sorcery be the exception? Leave your opinion aside and see that if other powers do not stack upon themselves then CoP shouldn't. It doesn't change the fact that it can't be working as intended. If it was then we would have biocap and other heals stacking on themselves. That would be way overboard.
  15. KillTheSilence New Player

I am not trying to get sorcery nerfed. I just believe that all the power sets should conform to the same standards that other power sets have.
    • Like x 1
  16. Zpirit Dedicated Player

I'd say they should. Obviously this is a bug that needs to be fixed. Then again, I am still for HoTs of ALL power sets stacking. (CoP, Metabolism, Electrogenesis ect.) I don't think it should be done through dev error though.
    • Like x 1
  17. KillTheSilence New Player

If that's the case, we would be back to where invigorate and biocap stacked on themselves. I am not keen for this. We would be back to square one inside pvp arenas where the teams never die. Not allowing the same powers to stack upon themselves pushes power diversity inside arenas.
  18. KillTheSilence New Player

All power sets should conform to the same rules and standards. As I see it, it's a bug, no matter of what opinion you have.
  19. KillTheSilence New Player

I love it how people downvote a bug. Lovely.
  20. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

And this is more or less so a pretty good definition of balance.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.