Circe's lack of power

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Miss Martian, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Hey there players and devs.
    This thread is supposed to be for Devs mostly.
    Previously fighting a long time as Circe , I feel like she's feakingly so weak, I mean this is not fare though she's supposed to be a Goddess but she usually cant beat anyone. Even for me who's been studdying to fight as her , I'm nagging, long time reading about her details and determination, nothing it was useless.
    Reminds me of the one eye moster in the Mosters Factory movie who knew how work but he really couldn't.
    So here goes her issues:
    Moster Power Eater.
    The Power that she costs for each ability is really high.
    This is really not fare even though most of the other legend Toons such as Lantern have pretty much fare Power cost.
    Slow motion attack (weapon attacks)
    Weapon attacks act a big deal in PvP not even for Legends, Circe's weapon attacks have a normal mount of damage out as others do. But as long as the good dmagae outs belong to the combo weapon attack and Hand Blasters are one of the slowest weapons, and her attacks get blocked so easily.
    Useless pets with low mount of damage.
    Most people say Circe is one of the characters who has the most survival chance, because of the pets and teleportertation and shield. I don't judge, but I explain that the Teleportation is pretty much fine, the shield totally sucks and get destroyed at the moment absolutely opposite of the other ones shields. And the pets have really terrible damage out even though they cost a lot of power and a lot of time to cooldown.
    Low damage out against the power cost.
    Indeed now can say all these mount of power costs are not fair even though they don't include that much good damage out.
    And the cooldown of the Mirror Image and the Shield is so long.

I must appreciate deeply for the new hotfix and fixing the Batman and Robin's BB. I understand the players should know how to fight as the character that they choose, but I personally feel like Circe is not really good enough as she's supposed to be. C'mon she's a really nice character and is a goddess, please if I am right make an edit in the way of improving Circe and LPvP.
    If I'm wrong, that's okay, I'll try to learn more to fight. :)
    • Like x 4
  2. consuela New Player

the problem isn't circe its handblasters. doesn't do a lot of damage and makes you rely on your powers to deal OK-ish damage which results in her being very power hungry. this applies to dr.fate too but less to felix and lex since their powers deal good damage
    • Like x 1