circe mentor

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by treehunter904, Mar 21, 2014.

1. treehunter904 New Player

so I power leveled my circe mentro charact. hit 0 to 103 in 3 days. now im stuck cuz I think I skipped the feat called domination unleashed which is becoming a member of the society as circe as my mentor. does anyone know the name of the journal missions that that lead up to me becoming a member of the society? would b much appreciated if some listed the missions that I need to complete to get the mission. thanks
  2. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

I think it's either "Limbo: or "In Limbo..." something like that. It's a mission @ CAO Dam that leads up to the Oblivion Bar/Shadowlands.
  3. treehunter904 New Player

yea that's what a buddy said but I don't have that mission. I think I haven't completed the one that leads up to that.
  4. Chosen One New Player

With the new leveling system you have to complete all the pre 30 missions not including alerts.
  5. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Hmmm... the middle one (probably level 15ish) would be Chinatown Electronics leading up to Circe's Stronghold. I don't know if those are the mission names, but it should be easier to detect because you can sort by level and it would be the one that's not level 30. Have you checked your "hidden" tab? Accidentally hiding missions is just a button press away.
  6. treehunter904 New Player

yea the only mission I have left that's not 30 is a side mission that I don't think I need to complete. guess ill complete and see if that helps. and I don't have anything in hidden tab, thought I was gonna have to slap myself if it was in there lol