Circe, Chicken or Bugged???

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Splinter Cell, May 3, 2014.

1. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

So, yeah, this happened. Was running Themyscira Divided (T6 Alert), and everything was smooth sailing all the way to the final confrontation with Circe. We get inside, and Circe doesn't appear in the dialogue cutscene between Hippolyta and Wonder Woman, and she was a no show for the entire fight. Though her cyclops pet spawned just fine without her, it seems. We defeat the cyclops, and then that's it. The battle stops because Circe isn't present to finish the final fight, rendering the instance unable to be completed. Not sure how it happened, or what we did, but just thought I would point it out. Hope someone can take a look and see if it's able to be reproduced, or something.
  2. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

Bumping, hopefully a green name can comment. Just found this peculiar.
  3. danielqpk New Player

I had that yesterday. (we died and she respawned)
    Also had aggro issues the ENTIRE FIGHT.
    -Pull aggro a pecosecond later she is gone. :cool:
  4. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

Yeah, we made the mistake of not wiping. I thought it was gonna be like Brothers in Arms of Family Reunion, when they're cutscenes glitched out. But, Circe just didn't spawn at all. So when we defeated Ten Ton Takis, the battle was over and we were stuck with an unfinishable raid. Hope it doesn't happen too often, but it should definitely get looked into.