Chronometric Emitters

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by dresserball, Jul 14, 2018.

1. dresserball Dedicated Player

For anyone on test can you tell me what the new items that are needed to craft these?

Thanks
    • Like x 1
  2. StealthBlue Loyal Player

You need whatever the special component currently is (I think someone said its overcharged matter, but I don't have the plan), plus the catalyst for the level of the plan, plus Exo-material (which is harvested from the current exobit nodes in several open world areas).

While I don't have the recipe for chronometric emitters on my test character, I do have graviton accelerator Olympian. It uses 1 battery fragment, 1 catalyst type Olympian, and 3 exo-materials (which you harvest from the old exobit nodes in various open world area). So expect the plan for chronometric emitters to be similar, but replacing the battery fragments with overcharged matter (if that is the special component).
    • Like x 1
  3. dresserball Dedicated Player

Yeah it's overcharged matter. The reason is that you can't harvest it like you use to. Its a known issue for over a year. I was hoping they would change it.
  4. Knarlydude Loyal Player

You can still farm it. I was farming these about a month ago in some lower instances (edit* mostly the flash duo) . It was in the flash duo running the tunnel section collecting these while I was farming some styles at the same time.
  5. dresserball Dedicated Player

I know you can farm it there, but I don't want to run that all the time because I normally to skip out on people.