Chibi Assassins

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Gerbal, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Gerbal New Player

Chibi Assassins are in the need of a couple dps. We are a small league who focus on league chemistry while still getting content done. We are on usps and run raids daily starting at 1am est. We are small but because we are you always have a spot in the raid. We rerun content a lot so if you want to run nexus dox and A&B a lot we are the league for you.

Requirements on your end. Need mic. Must be friendly and keep profanity low. Cr at least high enough to run t5. Most importantly must have a desire to be good. If you have the desire we have the knowledge. Please no elitist attitudes as we just want to have fun. Please pm me here or send me a tell in game. Name is gerbal.
  2. Anti Bezz New Player

If you ever need help just send a tell to Evil Bezz if I'm ever on. I know a few people in your league and you guys are cool. Glad to help anytime.
  3. Gerbal New Player

Ty bezz I'll keep that in mind.
  4. Gerbal New Player

Watch "Assault and Battery - 2014-02-08 - 15:06" on YouTube

Watch "Paradox - 2014-01-24 - 3 dps - 11:05" on YouTube

a couple of our recent runs
  5. dantheman17 New Player

I have a Cr59 Quantum hero and i need to find a good league to do raids, and walk ins with would u be that league?
  6. Gerbal New Player

Honestly in the state the game is in now we probably could. If your play time matches up with ours send me an in game tell and let me talk with you. Not to be rude but I prefer players to be legendary members and have full access.
  7. dantheman17 New Player

I am in eastern timezone and your name online is Gerbal right?
  8. Gerbal New Player

Yes it is
  9. dantheman17 New Player

It's saying that your offline thats why im making sure I got it right
  10. Gerbal New Player

We are also looking for a non nature healer. If interested please send me a pm.